SG Talk

Full Version: Lawrence Wong: Recession & stagflation are not ruled out, despite forecast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lawrence Wong: Recession & stagflation are not ruled out, despite forecast that 2022 holds economic growth

https://theindependent.sg/lawrence-wong-...ic-growth/
He talk must well don't talk

claim SG GDP increase BUT Will have problems. I mean is like talk for nothing.
then GST raised for who. still want us to vote pap for what. poor leadership.
Like this is advanced warning.
Whenever they said emerge stronger means more taxing stresses on ppl  Big Grin
Recession & Stagflation but how many FTs are removed?

Or what will you do to soften the impact? Nothing?

What kind of fcking Finance Monster are you?
The growth is artificial growth lah…
You don’t know what he is trying to tell us meh?
Otherwise, what he tells us, doesn’t make any sense…
If you think reversely what he told us.
Recession and Stagflation will be ruled out if economic holds no growth.
Does it make any sense….
他在讲鸟话,Only he can understand.
(23-03-2022, 06:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]He talk must well don't talk

claim SG GDP increase BUT Will have problems. I mean is like talk for nothing.

Whether the economy go up or go down, all the scenario he say liao. Whatever happens, he's correct lor.  Rotfl
That means recession liao. When that happened he'll say it's all within his expectation.
(23-03-2022, 08:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]That means recession liao. When that happened he'll say it's all within his expectation.

Actually, imho, he wants to use I Ching to do preaching but hor he twisted badly. Rotfl
Why he don't say before GST increase was debated in parliament. If recession and stagflation coming, then should not increase GST.
He looks sleepy. Strinkflation liao
when China or USA sneeze, we confirmed + chop.... kenna. Esp China...
(23-03-2022, 08:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]That means recession liao. When that happened he'll say it's all within his expectation.

Then the more GST should not be increased.
(23-03-2022, 09:20 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]when China or USA sneeze, we confirmed + chop.... kenna. Esp China...

Only people who worship China say that.

If China goes back to the 1970s-1980s era, FDIs and jobs will return, and we will return to that period so many boomers here are yearning for.
it simply means the forecast is not accurate.
(23-03-2022, 10:02 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Only people who worship China say that.

If China goes back to the 1970s-1980s era, FDIs and jobs will return, and we will return to that period so many boomers here are yearning for.

Unker.... China is our top trading partner. USA is not far behind. I am not farting Unker.

https://news.yahoo.com/billionaire-inves...01061.html
what recession.. why got recession? 2 qtrs down then 1 qtr up.. reset... we will never enter a recession... this is the SOP template Rotfl
(23-03-2022, 10:08 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Unker.... China is our top trading partner. USA is not far behind. I am not farting Unker.

I said, if we turn the clock back, and China returns to the 1970s - 1980s.

Then, it will not be our top trading partner...a statement you make without giving the source eh!

If China returns to the 1970s- 1980s, Singapore would likewise return to the good old days of that era.

Many people forgot that a lot of our problems are caused by China's opening up.  And they blamed PM Lee for it, saying that in the 1970s under LKY, life was good but now?  Now under PM Lee, life is hard.  They forgot the China factor.
(23-03-2022, 10:53 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I said, if we turn the clock back, and China returns to the 1970s - 1980s.

Then, it will not be our top trading partner...a statement you make without giving the source eh!

If China returns to the 1970s- 1980s, Singapore would likewise return to the good old days of that era.

Many people forgot that a lot of our problems are caused by China's opening up.  And they blamed PM Lee for it, saying that in the 1970s under LKY, life was good but now?  Now under PM Lee, life is hard.  They forgot the China factor.

U are the typical horse back cannon. Things has happened and all the bullcok theories has no use now.
Already last Gov support credit for companies employees. Once support ended,how many companies can afford to survive?
Why Singapore Govt is not cutting petrol tariff like UK and Australia?

1 day ago
UK announces urgent fuel tax cut to fight cost of living crisis.

17 hours ago
"Scott Morrison gives new hint about fuel excise cuts ahead of budget"

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act...f%20budget
(23-03-2022, 10:02 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Only people who worship China say that.

You're angmoh duaki huh? Otherwise why you want to see the angmohs riding roughshod over us?
GST hike not ruled out, despite Recession & Stagflation.... uniquely Singapore
(24-03-2022, 12:13 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]You're angmoh duaki huh? Otherwise why you want to see the angmohs riding roughshod over us?

First off, I had been told by none than YOU that I was on your Ignored List, but now it's consperned that you lied.

That being said, I would like to express my condolences to you that you had been *ridden* roughshod by angmohs.  A great many Singaporeans reported having many fun nights with them at pubs, others reported fun weekends dining out and playing various sports with them, but ASSUMING that you are really a Singaporean and not a jhk, you are not one of those happy Singaporeans.

Instead, by your own admission, you were "ridden" roughshod...sounds rather obscene but that word does sound like you were pumped at your rear....quite believable actually since you came from edmw and there is a fair number of your kind there.   Laughing
(23-03-2022, 06:54 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]If you think reversely what he told us.
Recession and Stagflation will be ruled out if economic holds no growth.
Does it make any sense….
他在讲鸟话,Only he can understand.

Thanks for highlighting!! 

Give u a repu point. 

LW trying to smoke his way through

Recession= Industrial activity falls, GDP drops, economic decline

How to have Economic Growth at the same time???

Opasnie-1
𝑳𝒂𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒏𝒈: 𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕

A sign of no confidence from a potential PM wtf!
(24-03-2022, 02:04 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]First off, I had been told by none than YOU that I was on your Ignored List, but now it's consperned that you lied.

That being said, I would like to express my condolences to you that you had been *ridden* roughshod by angmohs.  A great many Singaporeans reported having many fun nights with them at pubs, others reported fun weekends dining out and playing various sports with them, but ASSUMING that you are really a Singaporean and not a jhk, you are not one of those happy Singaporeans.

Instead, by your own admission, you were "ridden" roughshod...sounds rather obscene but that word does sound like you were pumped at your rear....quite believable actually since you came from edmw and there is a fair number of your kind there.   Laughing

I never said I put u in my ignored list. Please show proof of that. I reserve the right to point out your stupidity as and when I like.

Forget about edmw lah. Seems like you really can't get over it. So many of your posts to me is about edmw even though I don't care about that forum anymore. 

Anyway, your comment to my reply is totally OUT OF POINT. Got better things to say or not?
Pages: 1 2