SG Talk

Full Version: Multitudes of people becoming CPF millionaires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Too late for m and also my income was too low to use this method. But many can do it ......and have done it.
(24-03-2022, 07:30 AM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]The challenge is NOT a MILLION in CPF

Because every hardworking citizen who start working with a continuous salaried job with CPF contributions

Will have a MILLION in their CPF when they are between age 55 to 65 or the PAP official retirement age

The real challenge is to always have a MILLION in your CPF after you retire till the day you die

So that your MILLION will continue to bring happiness to your children after you die

You heard this new CPF paradigm shift here first, from 5354

Just like you seen my MILLION $$$ CPF statement here first

Before anyone ever showed their MILLION $$$ CPF statement in a public forum
Alamak this one is simple to live on returns from CPF.so 1 million intact. Problem is inflation tye one million is not the same buying power.
Bro your CPF no long 1M because you use to buy big flat. Not that it is wrong to do this but you are officially no longer CPF millionaire
(24-03-2022, 07:34 AM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Those who keep their money in CPF throughout their life solely for the purpose of building it up to a MILLION

Are MORONS!

All here agree?

first time u are smart
and i agree with u