SG Talk

Full Version: My neighbors cat told me Ukraine army have surrounded Moscow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my neighbors cat say that Russia army in Ukraine are running out of fuel
My neighbour's dog barking every hour that Russian army will collapse
Both are secret agent Sia .. this cat dog ..
(24-03-2022, 08:47 AM)simpleman Wrote: [ -> ]My neighbour's dog barking every hour that Russian army will collapse

Issit a Tibetan mastiff or Assmericunt pariah?
my neighbour's chickens said they want to fly there to help
(24-03-2022, 08:50 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]Issit a Tibetan mastiff or Assmericunt pariah?

Chihuahua.. all bark no bite
(24-03-2022, 08:47 AM)simpleman Wrote: [ -> ]My neighbour's dog barking every hour that Russian army will collapse

Russian army is deserting and fleeing from the war in Ukraine. All hail Zelensky! Truth Ukrainian hero on screen and in real life!
(24-03-2022, 09:02 AM)Alam Wrote: [ -> ]Russian army is deserting and fleeing from the war in Ukraine. All hail Zelensky! Truth Ukrainian hero on screen and in real life!

Yes my neighbors pigeon say the Ukraine soldier are doing great job and they rape and raid Russia army for their gold that they carry and poke the Russian army soldier anus in the back alley also. Good job. 

Pigeon will keep flying there and report the great news to us also.
Servant of the People 
starring Zelensky the comedy that transcend him to become President is now on Netflix Sg

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com...ple-306011
(24-03-2022, 09:04 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Yes my neighbors pigeon say the Ukraine soldier are doing great job and they rape and raid Russia army for their gold that they carry and poke the Russian army soldier anus in the back alley also. Good job. 

Pigeon will keep flying there and report the great news to us also.

Is Kokee aka Century aka Alam flying to Ukraine to help them fight?
(24-03-2022, 09:13 AM)Alam Wrote: [ -> ]Servant of the People 
starring Zelensky the comedy that transcend him to become President is now on Netflix Sg

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com...ple-306011

Netflix subtly telling everyone to wake up
(24-03-2022, 09:02 AM)Alam Wrote: [ -> ]Russian army is deserting and fleeing from the war in Ukraine. All hail Zelensky! Truth Ukrainian hero on screen and in real life!

Kokee's cat is so well informed!  Clapping Rotfl nudie
(24-03-2022, 08:43 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]my neighbors cat say that Russia army in Ukraine are running out of fuel

Yeah yeah, this morning when I go pee …. my kkj said the same
(24-03-2022, 11:54 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah yeah, this morning when I go pee …. my kkj said the same

Did you inform Kokee's kkj?  Rotfl
the bird at my window told me putin will take part of ukraine soon
(24-03-2022, 11:57 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Did you inform Kokee's kkj?  Rotfl

He got meh?
(24-03-2022, 12:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]He got meh?

Got leh kokee pussy lor
(24-03-2022, 11:59 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]the bird at my window told me putin will take part of ukraine soon

The bird not wrong …… here are the parts taken 

[Image: 123834057-ukraine-invasion-south-map640x2-nc.png]

Wife of former Ukrainian MP tries to flee country with 28 million dollars and 1.3 million euros
How do these cat and dog know so much? Are they bribe with food ?🤔