SG Talk

Full Version: Optional mask-wearing outdoors, group size cap up to 10 from March 29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Optional mask-wearing outdoors, group size cap up to 10 from March 29 as part of 'living with Covid-19': PM Lee

In a televised address to the nation on the improving Covid-19 situation, PM Lee announced the relaxation of several measures, including making mask-wearing optional while outdoors.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3tC26vc

@todayonlinesg
Better wear face masks

Or else end up like Jac

39 degrees fever, vomit, diahreah . . .

And KBKB
Look like an gamble betting for them.
I expect infection rate to go up and more people to die.

daily death of 10 to 20.
I will still wear mask , and for those above 70 also better wear
(24-03-2022, 11:54 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]I expect infection rate to go up and more people to die.

daily death of 10 to 20.

We copy the western countries

But they have low population density

Even their groceries stores are 5 to 10 times larger

Their buses and trains are mostly empty because they drive own cars

Their Hospitals and Auxiliary Hospitals are also 70% less crowded

And 1 person can have 50 metres square space when walking around in malls

Ours cannot have such safe distancing
Since they are prepared without mask,wonder their MP is ready to meet ppl? If yes,election coming liao....
Just continue wearing to play safe.

Next week I plan to end my isolation and go out....
(24-03-2022, 01:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Just continue wearing to play safe.

Next week I plan to end my isolation and go out....

You should delay your plans for 2 weeks.
mask off finally! step in the right direction.
(24-03-2022, 02:00 PM)mikotan Wrote: [ -> ]mask off finally! step in the right direction.

SG now always lag behind, DO Remember PM himself are " testing ".
India now spike
Beside China

than Israel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NvZkLz4pvQ
(24-03-2022, 02:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]SG now always lag behind, DO Remember PM himself are " testing ".
India now spike
Beside China

than Israel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NvZkLz4pvQ
see how?
(24-03-2022, 02:06 PM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]see how?

he is " testing " listen carefully how he speak.
(24-03-2022, 11:27 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Look like an gamble betting for them.

Some people in HWZ and Reddit said:  See!  Hong Kong!  They practise zero covid strategy!  And our MEN in WHITE! they want to play with Singaporeans' lives!  Living with covid for the economy!

And now what happened to Hong Kong? Omicron spreading like a bush fire, high death toll, vaccinated with an ineffective vaccine.

Then, others said:  Look at the UK!  They are now back to pre-covid days.  Nobody is wearing a mask anymore!  And our MTF?  Vote them out lar!  Million wadefug!

So one side wants Freedom, the other side says "No freedom!  Lockdown!  We will go for zero covid at all costs!"

Our government takes a middle-of-the-road approach, calibrating our reopening.

And yet, you have something to post up there.  Don't think just because you own this forum, we are scared of you man.