SG Talk

Full Version: Change of safe management measures next Tuesday 29th mar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: IMG-20220324-113111-766.jpg]
My friend went to CC for some class

She said not many people around 7 pax but enclosed classroom

Kena covid with mild symptoms

Headache, sore throat and block nose for 2 days

No need any medication and still can exercise but was still running around

Going to NTUC, too
More Cases coming. Shiok.
(24-03-2022, 11:47 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]More Cases coming. Shiok.

If you scared … you can go self isolate … no one will stop you  Laughing
HO SAY LIOW ….. 

[Image: chiong-ah.jpg]
KTV how.......can chiong or not?
(24-03-2022, 11:53 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]KTV how.......can chiong or not?

Indoor …. must mask …. but when lift the mask to kiss kiss …. after kiss kiss … mask back on
[Image: F84-B3963-3-D42-4201-B482-7-E59-FCA72-AFF.jpg]
just in they claim what 2nd boaster shot for those above 80s
Good shiok...hope more kanna
(24-03-2022, 11:58 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]just in they claim what 2nd boaster shot for those above 80s

Thats proven again … smoking make people sutipak …. unless you are above 80 …. if not why worry … you above 80?
(24-03-2022, 11:59 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Good shiok...hope more kanna

You won't lah …. you be hiding under a rock … you will be safe from covid but ……  Rotfl
(24-03-2022, 12:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]You won't lah …. you be hiding under a rock … you will be safe from covid but ……  Rotfl

I already kanna 3 times. Sibei weak now.
(24-03-2022, 12:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Thats proven again … smoking make people sutipak …. unless you are above 80 …. if not why worry … you above 80?

Don't make sense, outdoor no need wear mask , indoor need
if you are 80s than ???
yet they claim 2nd boaster shot for these people.

I will say Must well be it outdoor or indoor STILL Wear mask BUT NO NEED SOCIAL DISTANCE ,
even come events no cap or gathering
(24-03-2022, 12:02 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]I already kanna 3 times. Sibei weak now.

so enjoy and have fun  nudie
(24-03-2022, 12:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Don't make sense, outdoor no need wear mask , indoor need
if you are 80s than ???
yet they claim 2nd boaster shot for these people.

I will say Must well be it outdoor or indoor STILL Wear mask BUT NO NEED SOCIAL DISTANCE ,
even come events no cap or gathering

Just stop smoking lah, you will think better
(24-03-2022, 12:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]so enjoy and have fun  nudie
Thank u. Your family kanna already? Good to kanna now as omicron really very low symtoms compare to india Delta.
(24-03-2022, 12:06 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Thank u. Your family kanna already? Good to kanna now as omicron really very low symtoms compare to india Delta.

My household 2 kenna india variant Delta, mild symptoms … the rest not tested positive … more importantly all 3 jabbed …  nudie
Govt never pity the healthcare / hospitals where covid cases are hidden?

They pass covid infection back home to affect young children and elderly too.
(24-03-2022, 12:08 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]My household 2 kenna india variant Delta … the rest not tested positive … more importantly all 3 jabbed …  nudie

Good. Omicron better.
(24-03-2022, 12:09 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Good. Omicron better.

Got chance better enjoy …. later may got new happening variant  … SO enjoy if you can
No choice lah, have to open wide wide...otherwise, more SMEs will close shop n many jobless roaming the streets of geylang to release stress..
With a growing economy, easier to tax peoole.
(24-03-2022, 12:05 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Just stop smoking lah, you will think better

LOL, try it now go out don't wear mask lor since next week start outdoor no need wear mask
wait you get infected really strike.

China case spike,
SK and JP cases till alot
Europe and USA well as usual " don't bother "

What SG is doing COPY some Europe countries which they start long time ago that is ONLY wear mask indoors.
How to define indoor ?....
(24-03-2022, 01:11 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]How to define indoor ?....

Anything got a roof over the head?🤔
Healthcare workers will have to wear masks  Big Grin
(24-03-2022, 12:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, try it now go out don't wear mask lor since next week start outdoor no need wear mask
wait you get infected really strike.

China case spike,
SK and JP cases till alot
Europe and USA well as usual " don't bother "

What SG is doing COPY some Europe countries which they start long time ago that is ONLY wear mask indoors.

Stop smoking lah, smoking deprive your brain from oxygen, it makes you retarded … already so many signs from you.
(24-03-2022, 11:56 AM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote: [ -> ][Image: F84-B3963-3-D42-4201-B482-7-E59-FCA72-AFF.jpg]

she got foresight
I already kanna 3 times. Sibei weak now.
[/quote]

I kena 3 weeks ago. Still weak and want to koon all the time.
Also now sneeze easily especially at bedtime [4.00am],
No study into this "long" covid?
(24-03-2022, 12:13 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]No choice lah, have to open wide wide...otherwise, more SMEs will close shop n many jobless roaming the streets of geylang to release stress..
With a growing economy, easier to tax peoole.

Without good economy, they already tax. And neither did they reduce fuel surcharges or taxes like other countries.
Pages: 1 2