SG Talk

Full Version: Ukraine can win the war against Putin’s troops, says Boris Johnson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bojo's saliva is invincible!
In an interview with BBC’s Newsnight programme on Thursday night, he said: “I think Ukraine can certainly win. I don’t think it’s going to be easy, I think that the situation for the Ukrainians is grim, miserable.

“I don’t think that we’ve seen anything like it for 80 years in Europe and what (Vladimir) Putin is doing is unconscionable.

“But there’s a sense in which Putin has already failed or lost because I think that he had literally no idea that the Ukrainians were going to mount the resistance that they are and he totally misunderstood what Ukraine is.

“And far from extinguishing Ukraine as a nation he is solidifying it.”

The Prime Minister said military equipment would be provided “in the quantity and with the quality” needed by Ukraine to defend against “its bullying neighbour”.

Mr Johnson announced an extra 6,000 missiles and £25 million in unrestricted funding for Ukraine’s armed forces.

He also promised a “new deployment of UK troops to Bulgaria, on top of doubling our troops both in Poland and in Estonia”.

As the horror of Russia’s invasion continues - with Mr Putin’s forces relentlessly bombarding urban areas across the country - Mr Johnson declared: “We stand with the people of Kyiv, Mariupol, Lviv and Donetsk.

“Putin must fail and he will fail.”
[Image: 6-FDDC302-45-AF-40-F0-971-E-03-C530-BE09-EC.gif]
(25-03-2022, 12:57 PM)way Wrote: [ -> ]https://au.yahoo.com/news/boris-johnson-...38682.html

The longer he drag the war, the more his people suffer and the longer his war crime. Jialat liao. China is helping him secretly to prolong the war, all for selfish reasons. 😁😁😁
Silly little colonial fat mop head …. says easy lah, sit down on his fat lard ass .. shout can win win …. why not trying sending dumb wit Brexit troops and he lead the charge then says
According to the neighbors meow ... zenesky is winning the battle and they keep bombing Moscow
(25-03-2022, 01:04 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 6-FDDC302-45-AF-40-F0-971-E-03-C530-BE09-EC.gif]

Rotfl