SG Talk

Full Version: debono is back but seldom post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is everything alright with him?
When one is in Ukraine it is hard to post often Big Grin
(26-03-2022, 05:07 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]When one is in Ukraine it is hard to post often Big Grin

He is in Ukraine??
(26-03-2022, 05:07 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]When one is in Ukraine it is hard to post often Big Grin

He is ix shen?
Not true Internet is down. Elon satelites cover also.
The problem is QFS
Most wars are arcade derived movie
Ukraine is 'naZified' into Germany since Hitler
or any place u can find them like the US?
The comedian has an income north of 12milo in Dola
I think he spent too much time in this forum and neglected his old wife. Can you imagine posting around 50 posts per day on average before he disappeared means he almost slept in this forum. Quite likely the wife threatened divorce if continues to hang in here............ Big Grin
(26-03-2022, 07:21 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I think he spent too much time in this forum and neglected his old wife. Can you imagine posting around 50 posts per day on average before he disappeared means he almost slept in this forum. Quite likely the wife threatened divorce if continues to hang in here............ Big Grin

Maybe he became amorous and went to find a young Vietnam meimei Big Grin
(26-03-2022, 07:28 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he became amorous and went to find a young Vietnam meimei Big Grin

Laughing
Must have achieved his desired target, that's it. 

So go slow henceforth,  go so fast for what?
No prize!
δ or o?
(26-03-2022, 07:21 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I think he spent too much time in this forum and neglected his old wife. Can you imagine posting around 50 posts per day on average before he disappeared means he almost slept in this forum. Quite likely the wife threatened divorce if continues to hang in here............ Big Grin

PKR leader has accused former premier Najib Razak of trying to rally public sympathy during his trip to Penang as he faces a possible jail term after a final appeal over the SRC graft case.

Penang PKR communications chief Amir Ghazali described Najib as a "desperado drama king"
He has been missing for 4 days already, like previous time, his last post was around 12:30pm….hope he’s fine and will post daily weather forecast soon.
(26-03-2022, 05:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]He has been missing for 4 days already, like previous time, his last post was around 12:30pm….hope he’s fine and will post daily weather forecast soon.

His posts very fishy. Normally I see sure scold. Laughing
(26-03-2022, 05:39 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]His posts very fishy. Normally I see sure scold. Laughing

Alamak!  You scold him until he scare scare come in nowadays Big Grin
Used to support mRNA vaccines until being infected. Last heard waiting for the 4th dose. She/ he had gone missing. No more strength to post?
same for waffug the bui zai, and the flower goat. what happen?
(31-03-2022, 07:36 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Used to support mRNA vaccines until being infected. Last heard waiting for the 4th dose. She/ he had gone missing. No more strength to post?

wondering he still support mRNA vax or not
(31-03-2022, 07:36 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Used to support mRNA vaccines until being infected. Last heard waiting for the 4th dose. She/ he had gone missing. No more strength to post?

Uncle Debono got infected? How do you know?
(31-03-2022, 08:12 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Uncle Debono got infected? How do you know?

The reply that doesn't know how long it takes to recover.
Which part of Ukraine is he in? Did he go rescue Ix Shen? Thinking
he's looking for Ukraine xmm dun want to cum home already
He finally realised his head is empty or full of shits. Have u ever seen he had any opinion of his own?
Sipeh jialat liao.........Sotong clan going extinct soon with Sotong Emperor migrated to HWZ and Sotong Duke MIA.
(31-03-2022, 09:32 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]He finally realised his head is empty or full of shits. Have u ever seen he had any opinion of his own?

lol
(31-03-2022, 09:32 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]Sipeh jialat liao.........Sotong clan going extinct soon with Sotong Emperor migrated to HWZ and Sotong Duke MIA.

who is sotong clan?
(31-03-2022, 09:32 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]He finally realised his head is empty or full of shits. Have u ever seen he had any opinion of his own?
Dun have any opinion of his own is okay. Worst is to go around and agreed on the opinion or view of one person and next moment he agreed on the opposite view of another person on the same issue or even agreed to an attack on the person whose view he agreed earlier. May be he suffered from dementia?......... Rolleyes
all old friends here.
(01-04-2022, 04:37 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Dun have any opinion of his own is okay. Worst is to go around and agreed on the opinion or view of one person and next moment he agreed on the opposite view of another person on the same issue or even agreed to an attack on the person whose view he agreed earlier. May be he suffered from dementia?......... Rolleyes

lol
I miss Walaneh more than I miss him