SG Talk

Full Version: Who is still at Chalk and Reddit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As per the above.
never go liao...
Don't think we can go there anymore. The chalk admin archived the thread as he said we all permanently migrated to another forum?
Hope chalk admin is understanding... birds of the same feathers flock together  Big Grin
(20-07-2021, 10:32 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think we can go there anymore.  The chalk admin archived the thread as he said we all permanently migrated to another forum?

I still able to read but never log in anymore.
Cos of some issue about the ids and some accusing remarks .
Reddit very difficult to read and post...
congratulations to h4happy

you have achieved another goal.

destroyed the chalk forum.

now you are at level 16th. 2 more to go.
(20-07-2021, 10:32 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think we can go there anymore.  The chalk admin archived the thread as he said we all permanently migrated to another forum?

(20-07-2021, 10:41 AM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Hope chalk admin is understanding... birds of the same feathers flock together  Big Grin

Admin should understand this.
(20-07-2021, 11:00 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]

(20-07-2021, 10:41 AM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Hope chalk admin is understanding... birds of the same feathers flock together  Big Grin

Admin should understand this.

Moi think they firt time set up forum so quite difficult  Big Grin
sgtalk forumers prefer simple, no frills format.
Last thread from chalk, saying the category is now archived.
think nuibee set up chalk
I think the admin of Chalk already joined this forum. Dunno what nick he used here. Big Grin
(20-07-2021, 12:51 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I think the admin of Chalk already joined this forum. Dunno what nick he used here. Big Grin

More to come...hopefully not the stalker gang stated in my signature list.