SG Talk

Full Version: Did JoTeo come up with "Job Placement Partners" scheme??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or her kah- kiah?  So what is it? 

See the 3 Loopholes by Shoot Blank Queen? 

----------------------------------------------------------

While appointed SGUJS Placement Partners will not be able to guarantee a successful placement, they will put in place dedicated measures and additional efforts to help eligible jobseekers secure job placements and attachment enrolments to the best of their ability. They are constantly engaged in the recruitment job market and will endeavour to continue to market your skills and experiences to the right employers.

WSG | The SGUnited Jobs and Skills Placement Partners (SGUJS PP) initiative
换汤不换药 有个屁用
JoTeo lifts up to her name as Shooot Blank Queen of Singapore.

Companies give Agency a business to look for suitable candidate. With 800 Million FTs outside SG, why bother to waste saliva and sweat to market jobless locals?
Think alot of snippets all over the place but lack targetted approach to the specific issues. Maybe just want to get over with it.

Nothing better than Childlike piecemeal.
(28-03-2022, 03:04 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Think alot of snippets all over the place but lack targetted approach to the specific issues.  Maybe just want to get over with it.

Nothing better than Childlike piecemeal.

I would rather use my $500 jobs credit to pay them if they can get me a job! 

Instead of letting it sit in WSG as unused credits for nothing
Why only 3 out of 100 or 150 Recruitment Agencies under this silly Job Placement Partners Scheme?

Because it is so silly and no advantage for them, lor.

https://www.wsg.gov.sg/programmes-and-in...oyers.html
(28-03-2022, 12:59 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Or her kah- kiah?  So what is it? 

See the 3 Loopholes by Shoot Blank Queen? 

----------------------------------------------------------

While appointed SGUJS Placement Partners will not be able to guarantee a successful placement, they will put in place dedicated measures and additional efforts to help eligible jobseekers secure job placements and attachment enrolments to the best of their ability. They are constantly engaged in the recruitment job market and will endeavour to continue to market your skills and experiences to the right employers.

WSG | The SGUnited Jobs and Skills Placement Partners (SGUJS PP) initiative

She is " history " No more on MOM , already " wash hand " throw to that Dr.

Now she is RELAX just like Chan Chun Sing both in the Ministries literally NO MUCH stress.

Now she in charge Media, IT whereas Chan in MOE.

All along these two Ministries are not say stress compare with Minister deal with Financial and Health.

Another Ministries is Army, Dr Ng all along relaxing doing this.
(28-03-2022, 01:34 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]JoTeo lifts up to her name as Shooot Blank Queen of Singapore.

Companies give Agency a business to look for suitable candidate. With 800 Million FTs outside SG, why bother to waste saliva and sweat to market jobless locals?

My friend said that they can earn $20k to $40k for each vacancy closed for clients. 

So, can PAP tell me, which Agency so Stupid

to work for Free like unpaid Volunteers?