SG Talk

Full Version: just now i been touch by aunty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
entertain one client who is an aunty , hands very itchy anyhow touch me till I feel uneasy. I complain to my Uncle but my Uncle say I got nothing to lose what , important business first than I suck thumb keep quiet..wait he don't give me bonus.
aunty round chin or sharp chin?
(30-03-2022, 07:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]entertain one client who is an aunty , hands very itchy anyhow touch me till I feel uneasy. I complain to my Uncle but my Uncle say I got nothing to lose what , important business first than I suck thumb keep quiet..wait he don't give me bonus.

Touch which part of your body?
(30-03-2022, 07:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]entertain one client who is an aunty , hands very itchy anyhow touch me till I feel uneasy. I complain to my Uncle but my Uncle say I got nothing to lose what , important business first than I suck thumb keep quiet..wait he don't give me bonus.

It means she wanna do biz liao. Make her violently rub yr stick....until soft. Big Grin
you are her vegetable
Sounds like your uncle is trying to pimp you.

What business that important? I deal with multi million deals also don't have to entertain my clients

After touching, how much money did she give you?
If didnt touch wrong place ok lah