SG Talk

Full Version: Is housing still affordable to the average Singaporean in 2022?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is housing still affordable to the average Singaporean in 2022?

Read more šŸ“ https://bit.ly/3qSii9U

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
Noā€¦ Rotfl
I have long time never heard the current team dare to say housing is affordableā€¦

More than 30% of the monthly Gross income is used to buy a property. Will be considered not affordable.

Once the old HDB flats go for rebuild, this is time you will see Sg big property correction.
This may be next carrot to continue to vote in the current Team.
VTO is the only way to save your children future. Only old diehards deserves the worst death for killing the future generations!
i think hdb should just build only rental flats.
no point for our local to buy and get so worried that they might lose their jobs to those free flow ah neh
and got no more money to pay their installment.
don't even dare to think about raising a family.
(01-04-2022, 01:07 PM)whylah Wrote: [ -> ]i think hdb should just build only rental flats.
no point for our local to buy and get so worried that they might lose their jobs to those free flow ah neh
and got no more money to pay their installment.Ā 
don't even dare to think about raising a family.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
My side got people selling 1mil for 5 room Flat 1984 top.
We have to know this stagflation will stay for years.

Worse, the Compass Framework may bring in 10% lesser FTs with additional 10% who are on cashback repayment scheme.

Risk will be higher if you want to buy a big HDB/ Condo unit to rent out.
(01-04-2022, 01:57 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]We have to know this stagflation will stay for years.

Worse, the Compass Framework may bring in 10% lesser FTs with additional 10% who are on cashback repayment scheme.

Risk will be higher if you want to buy a big HDB/ Condo unit to rent out.

Now alot of buyer eye power šŸ˜” sigh. Some even bargain like those aunt go wet market type...knn.
Which areas along the MRT lines command the highest prices for 5-room HDB resale flats?

Itā€™s no secret that properties tend to have higher prices when theyā€™re located near an MRT station. In this article, we take a look at the median prices of 5-room HDB resale flats near MRTs. Here's what we found.

āž”ļø https://www.99.co/singapore/insider/5-ro...-near-mrt/
Its going to go Up Forever... relatively to your salary.
(01-04-2022, 03:05 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]A jobless PMET age 59 just bought a resale 5I HDB flat near Queenstown mrt for $880K last year with his Vietnamese wife has been working as cashier/waitress

This jobless PMET born poor like sgbuffett, came to Singapore by train to study Engineering in NTU in 1982 with nothing but a bag of clothes

Thank to PAP's public housing asset enhancement scheme, this jobless PMET has enjoyed FREE housing + net PROFITS since 1992

Please be grateful PAP has not only made public housing affordable to all hardworking citizens with jobs and CPF savings but also enhanced the value of their homes through subsidies, upgrading, grants and an immigration policy that enabled the value of homes to rise over the past 50 years

Thank you PAP, thank you HDB, thank you CPF

Me so happy now, enjoying a workfree life in a new resale HDB flat

#1. You are not a pure Singaporean

#2. You are not average but old man

Why always butt into this topic when it does not apply to you??Ā 

Rotfl
But you are still not average

Worse just an old man

And not a Singaporean

All your stupid arguments is not even valid after 20th time repeating your folly
Jac Lau is living in his La-La- Land

At that time, people can work 3 jobs and earn higher salary than now

And the 80s, salary is only a small portion of the cost of HDB

Not so messed up like now

But Jac Lau being an idiot who never worked since 2004

He only can BS, Talk Cock and go round in circles.
Jac Lau can lie and lie like Raessh Khan

To please his own Ego

I just pull out online 3 -room HDB

Some $300k to $700k in mature estates

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/hdb-3-ro...f2fe15b335

(01-04-2022, 03:46 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]An old 3rm HDB flat with less than 50 years remainingĀ on the low floor cost between $250K to $280K in a mature estateĀ 

These flats are goldmines as they will be torn and rebuilt into high rise public housing like those in Tanglin Halt estate so sgbuffett must see his flat purchase as a surewin investment like his BABA shares

Let's assume sgbuffett found a 3rm HDB flat on the ground floor in the same block where his mother lived for $250K, how much cash he need to pay out as deposit to buy the flat and how much his monthly cash payment to service the loan for his HDB flat?

Answer - $2K cash to buy the flat, zero cash from his own pocket to service the mortgage loan because he got a job with CPF although his pay low, only $1,500 a month

Who here disagree with me that all sgbuffett need to buy a home is just $2K cash and his CPF will cover this monthly mortgage payments

Is $2K to own a flat in Singapore UNAFFORDABLE?
Seriously, his Fake NTU Degree makes me laugh

Worse, he is a Fake Engineer

That failed in Secondary 1 Math, logic and critical thinking

Jac still dare to say with $1500 can buy a 3-Ā  room HDB

When his wife is a prostitute can earn $5k per mth by working every night

Jac is so dumb not to know Telco bills can be $250 for family of 3,

But he thinks it still cost $30 like the 80sĀ 
And Jac Lau wants to lie

HDB got CoV, so where got so much cash left?

Is he mad and trying to lie like Rassesh Khan all the time

Lies will be lies

He cannot be trusted like PAP
After refusing to add CoV

Jac tried to lie and exclude Home Renov

then he made Commission Zero

to please his own lies

After adding all these, it is $60k gone

Yet says Sgbuf can afford

Can he use his brains instead of Cherry Picking?
(01-04-2022, 03:39 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Jac Lau is living in his La-La- Land

At that time, people can work 3 jobs and earn higher salary than now

And the 80s, salary is only a small portion of the cost of HDB

Not so messed up like now

But Jac Lau being an idiot who never worked since 2004

He only can BS, Talk Cock and go round in circles.

He is living in his lala land.
If so many grant why so many eye power.. šŸ˜”
In the first place where got so many 40 to 50 lease 3rm HDB.