SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore PM walks fine line on China-US relations in Ukraine remarks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Singapore PM walks fine line on China-US relations in Ukraine remarks

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomac...e=rss_feed
I think it is more of a fine line. He chose to walk on the knife edge.. ........ Big Grin
(01-04-2022, 02:46 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is more of a fine line. He chose to walk on the knife edge.. ........ Big Grin
The strategy use little red dot to divide SEA and conquer. Dilemma now.Little red dot has no natural resources.
All well planned years ahead.
Form a circle to round up China as to prevent China economy and technology overtake USA
Taiwan is just another pawn for USA to build missile base be it port or land or both.
Qin dynasty is formed after much killings and destroy.
The emperor gets what he wanted. 
The cruelty of human kills human.
Citizens always be the victim.
The history book will still be written in his favour to erase the pain points in our lives.
Walking on egg shells need skills. I think he did just fine.

We are not a Beijing whisperer lah.
He's been walking a fine line after so many GEs without properly identifying the next Pm  till wan drops the race bcuz of health  Big Grin
Why would pinkie Ukraine's remark make him walks fine line on China-US relations??

Did SCMP made a mistake.. Should be Singapore PM walks fine line on Russia-US relations in Ukraine remarks
walking on anything is fine, but not on fire or thin ice
(01-04-2022, 08:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]walking on anything is fine, but not on fire or thin ice

No body asking him to be a stuntman
(01-04-2022, 02:46 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is more of a fine line. He chose to walk on the knife edge.. ........ Big Grin

PM Lee performing it for the world to see

It's free
If he thinks something could be problematic or dangerous, then don't provoke or instigate it.

No one is forcing him
(01-04-2022, 02:41 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Singapore PM walks fine line on China-US relations in Ukraine remarks

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomac...e=rss_feed

At least achieved some publicity
The country most important now to Singapore is India. Our CECA agreement with India means our economy will slow to standstill is India pulls.
(02-04-2022, 03:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]The country most important now to Singapore is India. Our CECA agreement with India means our economy will slow to standstill is India pulls.

PM Lee himself got entangled in the land of opportunities.