SG Talk

Full Version: Who is this guy who cursed me and my family?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't even have any exchange with him here.

[Image: private-msg.jpg]
(01-04-2022, 08:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even have any exchange with him here.

He goes by several nicks and was a regular at the old sgtalk forum too.  First nick was johnny.  Likes to curse everybody's family upside down Big Grin
(01-04-2022, 08:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]He goes by several nicks and was a regular at the old sgtalk forum too.  First nick was johnny.  Likes to curse everybody's family upside down Big Grin

Not good for him. So much angst. When he cursed others actually he's harming himself.
(01-04-2022, 08:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even have any exchange with him here.

Just ignore him. Big Grin
Cursing ppl create bad karma for himself and his family.
Me tio also .. this guy just released from IMH and forget to take medicine  Opasnie-1
(01-04-2022, 08:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]He goes by several nicks and was a regular at the old sgtalk forum too.  First nick was johnny.  Likes to curse everybody's family upside down Big Grin
Another nick he used is portaly.
I also got received before straight remove don't even read
Sounds like sofa.
Writing style exact the same. No need to guess who this person is.