SG Talk

Full Version: The real financial cost of critical illnesses in Singapore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The real financial cost of critical illnesses in Singapore

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3uL1jYc

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
Mandatory compulsory to have sufficient insurance coverage esp for long old age yrs..

Cinesquences r , u r likely to die much earlier with tremendous pain sufferings cos without expensive drugs for esp crtical.diseases, the pain is intorable excruciating pain till death..

U tink.wan to die, very easy meh? Money is so impt for our rwtirement yrs .$$$ is never enuf!
(02-04-2022, 03:09 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]Mandatory compulsory to have sufficient insurance coverage esp for long old age yrs..

Cinesquences r , u r likely to die much  earlier with tremendous pain sufferings cos without expensive drugs for esp crtical.diseases, the pain is intorable excruciating pain till death..

U tink.wan to die, very easy meh? Money is so impt for our rwtirement yrs .$$$ is never enuf!

Tell u the truth lah. Im a heart patient at NUH for 16 yrs liao. It was the expensive angmo drugs that was killing me.

Ive stopped all medications for my heart since 11 yrs ago when I had the 2nd HA. I only recently told my doc the truth....and he said "well, u seems fine to me....by all means carry on" Laughing