SG Talk

Full Version: PM Lee:This is my home, I am going to fight for it (and) I’m willing to die for it,”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...nd-2602976

What the crisis means for a small country like Singapore is the need to build up the country’s own defences and be well-equipped.

But most importantly, said the Prime Minister, is the will to fight for one’s home.

“This is my home, I am going to fight for it (and) if necessary, I’m willing to die for it,” he said. “And it is that will to defend what is yours and to defend your family and friends that keeps the Ukrainians going, and that Singaporeans must have if we are going to keep ourselves safe in this world.”
JOKE, I Don't trust him to be honest. From the way how they squeeze us daily for $$$$
THAN You question them why squeeze so much, they will claim ALL these are for US and the Country " future "
but really???
Lanjiao! I die for the super rich and CECA you imported?

Courtesy of Ho Ching
[Image: gorilla-ico-modified-50x50.png]
what I see SG now is not like in early days under LKY .....

now SG more like a " playground " if you are " smart " to " rob " make a fast one those kinds than bye bye to SG
One cannot turn and convince people with a wrong weak stand to a strong righteous stand.
This is your home, not mine anymore

Because you made my life SAI

Hope Singapore sink under you!
Die for Evil American Empire? NO WAY!!!!!!
If there is a war, he will be the first one to evacuate
We need to make friends with neighbours and big nations, not enemies lah!
(02-04-2022, 06:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]JOKE, I Don't trust him to be honest. From the way how they squeeze us daily for $$$$
THAN You question them why squeeze so much, they will claim ALL these are for US and the Country " future "
but really???

I have to agree on this. This person has squeezed SG left right center.
when can PAP start the physical meet people session since covid infection rate has dropped and many restrictions eased ?
Was sharing with my spouse and we ended up laughing at his words. Who will still believe what PM Lee says? 

He was the one who approved tight IT Quota of 3100 per year from 4 Varsities for so many so that the vacancies then and now, must be given to FTs. So, we had to ramp up Skills Future for many AI and IT Courses these few years to make locals waste more time in pursuing their career.

PaP's credibility is zero and for him, time to step down.
(02-04-2022, 07:22 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Agree whole heartedly with PM Lee

Singapore is my home, I will defend this country against traitors and perpetrators with my life

Song boh?

[Image: photo-2022-04-02-19-09-47.jpg]
(02-04-2022, 06:40 PM)Obamao Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiKuxfcSrEU

[Image: Giving-Fond-Langur-size-restricted.gif]
I wil only defend and protect my family members, relatives and friends. And wil leave those MIWs aside. Let those FTs protect these MIWs.
He said it only for the 60% to listen. The other 40% won't believe him.
(02-04-2022, 07:57 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]He said it only for the 60% to listen. The other 40% won't believe him.

If PAP can show me 50k Neutralized Citizens like Jac do NS

Otherwise, PAP and Jac are just talking cock and rubbing only

Only lip service but no action to prove. 

[Image: Lip-Srv-and-noise-is-not-bravery.png]
If you have a 99 years lease 3 room HDB which be  plummeted to zero value..

Will it be worth for you to die defending it,?
(02-04-2022, 06:23 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]This is your home, not mine anymore

Because you made my life SAI

Hope Singapore sink under you!

They have more than few billions $$$ to defend

What assets do you have to die for?
More than 80% living in 99 years leased HDB (it's not yours) so,  have nothing to fight for.

Even if you able to defend it, it's still worthless in 99 years.
(02-04-2022, 08:17 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]They have more than few billions $$$ to defend

What assets do you have to die for?

No need for locals to defend at all

Must save our own lives

So that we can see how FTs rebuild Singapore
These country leaders based on principles, that's why

India importing cheap oil and wheat @ 25% discount
China still trading with Russia and supporting rubles

Even US itself also lifted sanction on critical imports from Russia.

How much is principle really worth?
(02-04-2022, 08:28 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]These country leaders based on principles, that's why

India importing cheap oil and wheat @ 25% discount
China still trading with Russia and supporting rubles

Even US itself also lifted sanction on critical imports from Russia.

How much is principle really worth?

If really base on principal to make us suffer

Then the priorities of PAP is very wrong

As I said before, there is nothing wrong with FTAs, Globalization, GST, Meritocracy or even now, principles in itself

The problem is PAP

PAP just cannot manage
1,% of Singaporeans owns 34% of Singapore's wealth

More than 80% Singaporeans owns HDBs

Who should and who should not die for it?
Better watch out for each other health
chong-tued at first quietly
and then it becomes Anger.
This man says it well
Is Klaus Schwab willing to fight for us?
(02-04-2022, 06:04 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]“This is my home, I am going to fight for it (and) if necessary, I’m willing to die for it,” he said. “And it is that will to defend what is yours and to defend your family and friends that keeps the Ukrainians going, and that Singaporeans must have if we are going to keep ourselves safe in this world.”
Talk is cheap. Tell him to tax the rich more like himself he hesitate and don't want. He keep wanting to tax the  people with more regressive taxes resulting in high inflation of food prices. There are many ways he can control inflation but he fail to do it.
(02-04-2022, 08:14 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a 99 years lease 3 room HDB which be  plummeted to zero value..

Will it be worth for you to die defending it,?

defend n fight for what n for who ?
fuxking Paper general anyhow talk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4