SG Talk

Full Version: Sgtalk badly needed boosting its memberships!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need someone to place advert in hwz edmw!
Boosting Sgtalk viewerships and recruiting more members!
never create account any more at there?
(03-04-2022, 11:57 PM)ForexChartingSexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Need someone to place advert in hwz edmw!

go to FaceBook and Instagram lah.
Here why the articles sometime scolded the govt & PAP ? & scolded each others ? Not much market talk .
(04-04-2022, 07:40 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Here why the articles sometime scolded the govt & PAP ? & scolded each others ? Not much market talk .

many people here hate PAP lah.
after cna forum then sgtalk.org now sgtalk.net
i think ok la like chitchat talkkork sunmoonearthsea enuf la
if 200 got 5 madman, 1000 will get 25.
so ok la leave it. wait oyk say icu cant cope must gostan.
(04-04-2022, 12:49 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]never create account any more at there?

Can't anymore.
They had fixed the 2FA loophole. Which I first discovered and exploitation during their previous forum platform...
(03-04-2022, 11:57 PM)ForexChartingSexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Need someone to place advert in hwz edmw!

time to create a MLM scheme then................
(04-04-2022, 09:08 AM)ForexChartingSexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Can't anymore.
They had fixed the 2FA loophole. Which I first discovered and exploitation during their previous forum platform...

actually the forum is dead, same old losers talking among themselves actually.
I propose we ask Mandy Lui to help SGtalk marketing activities. All members get happy session during massage session … only members privilege  nudie
(04-04-2022, 12:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]actually the forum is dead, same old losers talking among themselves actually.

You need to stop smoking.
(04-04-2022, 12:11 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]You need to stop smoking.

KIM is my idol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XQnDeklX90
(04-04-2022, 12:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]KIM is my idol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XQnDeklX90

Din kown you have fetish over fat commie dictator ….. another sign you need to stop smoking …. already shown your mental health … first your imagination of having a rich gay uncle …. now this ….