SG Talk

Full Version: waste my time ....go change token yet again ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
no battery
(04-04-2022, 02:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]no battery

Bongkang, download the TT app into your handphone lah. Off the bluetooth when not in use or you don't want to be tracked by police while on your client entertaining jobs.... Big Grin
not true u off BT cannot track u
Humans become BTs
PAP love to make us waste time

NS Men has to waste 2 years

Mid- career going for Career Dumping must waste 1 year of course

disGrace still wants to issue plastic bags in retail to make herself look stupid

5 Mayors need 6 mths to do their job as a Office Manager

[Image: Denise-Defends-mayors.jpg]
(04-04-2022, 03:20 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Bongkang, download the TT app into your handphone lah. Off the bluetooth when not in use or you don't want to be tracked by police while on your client entertaining jobs.... Big Grin

Pls rah, token is more easy. Just today went to change new one , this Ong Y K claim " review see still need token or not "
(04-04-2022, 05:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Pls rah, token is more easy. Just today went to change new one , this Ong Y K claim " review see still need token or not "

How can token be more easy? Handphone is a MUST carry thing. Once you have the app in your HP, you no need to carry an extra dog tag around and no need waste time go change every few months which is a pain in your aszhole..... Big Grin
(04-04-2022, 05:33 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]How can token be more easy? Handphone is a MUST carry thing. Once you have the app in your HP, you no need to carry an extra dog tag around and no need waste time go change every few months which is a pain in your aszhole..... Big Grin

I don't like to turn on bluetooth on my phone Smile
(04-04-2022, 05:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like to turn on bluetooth on my phone Smile

When want to enter mall or hawker center or any place that needs scanning, just tap the BT on and tap the BT off after beep. Just a finger movement better than going to CC to change TT. Really bongkang, dunno what to say... Big Grin
(04-04-2022, 05:40 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]When want to enter mall or hawker center or any place that needs scanning, just tap the BT on and tap the BT off after beep. Just a finger movement better than going to CC to change TT. Really bongkang, dunno what to say... Big Grin

Smile My uncle using token so I also using.
I singlon is one kind tested everything so much so Google headache give me verification code starting with G-xxxxxx
I also used hicard most of the time no topup except kangTui lailiao
Home internet hard-wired with single point wifi for guest includ the hicard.
I no tests no Jabbs so u ca see how i must move.
I notice sometime b4 entry facing the Greentombon it lighted up meaning u can go in.
This makes me knows BTs are around meaning Humans becomes BTs.
Later video by Professional with no wifi around subjects had to raise hands indicating they became BTs.
i also notice my computer hacked and the many many addresses of browser mssing or is it i myself del.
Hard to tell so many actions.

I changed my token but the new one didn't come out so I went to CC to get a new one.
(04-04-2022, 05:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]I changed my token but the new one didn't come out so I went to CC to get a new one.

the person in charge will tap check is it working before hand to u mah
and then the crook ie google informed me to del TT and other app used for foreign lands actions.
As iam dealing with crook i did not del
IAM on hi alert.
IAM early birds who say: Virus does not exist
in my discourses with DR. phychologist even Insurance agents
as I got hi by a vehicle and chance to survive practically nil
but i woke up
later with nurses  that called visited me at Home also got drama.
I will not tell my country secrets.
(04-04-2022, 05:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]the person in charge will tap check is it working before hand to u mah

that lady told me it's normal maybe the machine went out of stock nobody replenished. Smile
(04-04-2022, 05:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile My uncle using token so I also using.

yr uncle aso a bongkang?

Nowadays change token very easy lor. Just like buying a drink from the vending machine. Waste a lot of your time meh?
Why use token? That's for schools and oldies lah
I smashed my token with sledge hammer already.