SG Talk

Full Version: this is how much savings for a tank of ron95
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: q-UL5bso0-n-GLYh1-Q87c-M7n-MTPi6-Fs8-FFm...sq-Guy.jpg]
That's alot!

Maybe because PAP has their own set of principle

Must bankrupt locals
Damp stoopid calculation. Like no brains and cannot think.

Sg cars go in totally empty meh.

No wonder the cuntry cannot catch the corrupt
(06-04-2022, 12:27 PM)klat Wrote: [ -> ]Damp stoopid calculation. Like no brains and cannot think.

Which country more corrupted? SG or Msia? Thinking
(06-04-2022, 12:27 PM)klat Wrote: [ -> ]Damp stoopid calculation. Like no brains and cannot think.

That person is definitely a malaysian. doesn't know the 3/4 tank rule. Laughing

thats true but some probably used up their fuel in msia and pump full b4 returning
Don't blame Malaysian. PAP refused to remove tax and GST creating sky high price for an ordinarily salesman.
Thats not the amount u can save....thats how much PAP sucks from citizens!
Can drive lorry and pump or not ?
Change 3/4 tank rule to 4/5 tank rule.
(06-04-2022, 09:43 AM)menghuii Wrote: [ -> ][Image: q-UL5bso0-n-GLYh1-Q87c-M7n-MTPi6-Fs8-FFm...sq-Guy.jpg]

Cannot read Malayu … I think got the pump price wrong … Ron97 is RM3.38 … not 9RM. Definitely worth the saving but need to take the risk if ICA checking your petrol gauge.
Dun go in now …. ICA will be bery on the ball …. give it about 1-2mths …. let everything settle down

https://www.comparehero.my/transportatio...n97-diesel
Aiya my supervisor Singapore PR drive sin register car from JB to works here of cos he will pump Ron 95 ma who so gong pump Ron 98 tio boh ?!!  Opasnie-1