SG Talk

Full Version: PA lapses – 25% grassroots new citizens/PRs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PA lapses – 25% grassroots new citizens/PRs?

http://leongszehian.com/?p=18677
Angry Angry Angry
This is strategy. No lapse.
This is how to get " confirm votes " likewise on Corporation, see who they put as CEO in SPH, etc Corporations, even that CEO is not a former Minister or MP also have " connection with the PAP ".

this is why I say every time come GE , PAP know themselves again surely they are ruler party yet again thus as every GE go by
you see they put " donkeys " also can be voted ......
These "not" citizens that join grass-rots are mostly traxhes because they have to suc Kok and lick bolls to get their citizenship or PR.
Those who did not join grass-rots are real talent because they do not need to become a whore to suc and lick to reach their objectives
Behind the scene of a fair and democratic voting system tsk tsk...
Like I said before nothing can bring down PAP except external factors like war and merciless natural disaster.
They take care of their own people...
There r many plp here still think SG is Demoncratic.🤣🤣🤣
They get free season carpark, priority for school registration, priority as supply vendors, special perks and makan, etc. Treated much better than Singaprean who serve NS and NSman.
(06-04-2022, 01:12 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]They get free season carpark, priority for school registration, priority as supply vendors, special perks and makan, etc. Treated much better than Singaprean who serve NS and NSman.

Thats corruption, yes?
(06-04-2022, 01:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Thats corruption, yes?

Paying ownself obscene salaries is wat? Oh got undisclosed salaries somemore. Laughing
They're hungrier than the natives in getting what they want. Sinkies too complacent.
(06-04-2022, 01:21 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Paying ownself obscene salaries is wat? Oh got undisclosed salaries somemore. Laughing

legalised corruption?
thats life
(06-04-2022, 12:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]These "not" citizens that join grass-rots are mostly traxhes because they have to suc Kok and lick bolls to get their citizenship or PR.
Those who did not join grass-rots are real talent because they do not need to become a whore to suc and lick to reach their objectives

My Malaysian colleague used to work for Changi Prison in IT Dept also join grassroot last time. He mentioned that this way, easier to get Citizenship.
Many grassloot leaders r in jail....for lootings. Yet many close both eyes....cos if catch them....not enough grasslooters.
(06-04-2022, 03:54 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]My Malaysian colleague used to work for Changi Prison in IT Dept also join grassroot last time. He mentioned that this way, easier to get Citizenship.

I know MY usually are more privileged than other nationalities. 
Also if you have young children and will convert all of them, you and your wife … sure get one. I know a couple of india variant CECA got their citizenship quite quickly that way while those only apply for husband of wife …. never succeed.
Saw one uncle living on top of my floor

newly moved in 5 years ago and I asked him if he is Singaporean- born

he said he is but not the one on his left

Indonesian couple who became Grassroot and also became PR easily

Shouldn't they serve NS for 2 years to be citizens then can buy HDB???
Seems this country becoming an syndicate recruiting ppl to loot?
(06-04-2022, 12:09 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Behind the scene of a fair and democratic voting system tsk tsk...
Like I said before nothing can bring down PAP except external factors like war and merciless natural disaster.

then pray n let it happen
reset the button 
all suffers whether millionaire ministers mp mayors or poor man on the street everyday struggling
(06-04-2022, 12:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]These "not" citizens that join grass-rots are mostly traxhes because they have to suc Kok and lick bolls to get their citizenship or PR.

These Foreigners are trained to suck cock and lick balls even after 30 years in SG

Jac Fart has been doing all the while

and saying "Thank you, PAP" for making him mad and jobless
Cash Gifts? They think in China ah...?must be ah tiong new citizens