SG Talk

Full Version: 【“打假”靠的是社会历练】学历再高未必金融知识渊博 遇到投资骗局还是容易被骗
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
【“打假”靠的是社会历练】学历再高未必金融知识渊博 遇到投资骗局还是容易被骗

https://www.redants.sg/fake-news/story20...e=telegram
因为他们没过学易经,不么知道怎么分辨对方是不是个骗子。

给一个简单的例子。
有个员外要捐钱个庙宇,可是
庙宇的道士一直盯着员外的钱财。
如果你是那个员外,你还会捐钱给这个庙宇吗?
(08-04-2022, 07:08 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]因为他们没过学易经,不么知道怎么分辨对方是不是个骗子。

给一个简单的例子。
有个员外要捐钱个庙宇,可是
庙宇的道士一直盯着员外的钱财。
如果你是那个员外,你还会捐钱给这个庙宇吗?
hmmm doesn't learn 易经 won't get scam or con easily .
(08-04-2022, 07:23 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm doesn't learn 易经 won't get scam or con easily .

If you never learn, you sure get scam.
Raining period is best period to do scamming.
SGX also a lot of scam ceo and companies listed.
(08-04-2022, 07:25 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]If you never learn, you sure get scam.

No thank not so obsessed with this religion some sort like fortune telling. Mean 1 day your yijing tell you must withdraw all the money from the bank to bet on 7878 for 4D and surely win first prize money and must quit your job how?🤔
I learn pyschology and science best of the best.
(08-04-2022, 07:25 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]If you never learn, you sure get scam.

It's due to human greed that one gets scammed or conned. Those highly educated tend to be more greedy.
(08-04-2022, 07:39 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]No thank not so obsessed with this religion some sort like fortune telling. Mean 1 day your yijing tell you must withdraw all the money from the bank to bet on 7878 for 4D and surely win first prize money and must quit your job how?🤔
I learn pyschology and science best of the best.
Thumbsup
(08-04-2022, 07:43 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]It's due to human greed that once gets scammed or conned. Those highly educated tend to be more greedy.

Agreed. Sometimes human cannot control their thought/greed . 
This is why we need to 修炼。To clear your thought.How to do it, the answer can be found in I Ching.
(08-04-2022, 07:43 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]It's due to human greed that one gets scammed or conned. Those highly educated tend to be more greedy.

Why because of need ? 

[Image: IMG-20220408-075522-560.jpg]
(08-04-2022, 07:55 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Why because of need ? 

[Image: IMG-20220408-075522-560.jpg]

I think greed is not need. Greed is wanting more than onee needs.
(08-04-2022, 10:34 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I think greed is not need. Greed is wanting more than onee needs.

When need is great it becomes a want? Plus esteem.
(08-04-2022, 10:38 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]When need is great it becomes a want? Plus esteem.

Need and want are different. Need is something basic whereas want is additional, can do without.
(08-04-2022, 11:07 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Need and want are different. Need is something basic whereas want is additional, can do without.

Yes but when ego and esteem and pride take over it becomes a want.