SG Talk

Full Version: Okay my passport being process by ICA finally...one question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After a few glitches at the website finally submitted my application yesterday.

I saw some videos of people walking across causeway.
Is that possible now?

I have nightmares when it comes to waiting for bus. I think at one time they block the foot path.

I have to go to do some dental works and he'll my neighbor's buy medicine.
Walk across to save some bus fares?
Well not far can do  some exercise.

Weekdays shouldn’t be a problem in the afternoon 🙂
Swim across lagi satki
(10-04-2022, 09:11 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]After a few glitches at the website finally submitted my application yesterday.

Is that possible now?

I have nightmares when it comes to waiting for bus. I think at one time they block the foot path.

Go for dental works or special service?  Laughing
(10-04-2022, 09:23 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Walk across to save some bus fares?
Well not far can do  some exercise.

Weekdays shouldn’t be a problem in the afternoon 🙂

Main reason is I dislike the crowded buses and long wait.

Below is still true? Walking not allowed?
[Image: FkWL85r.jpg]
In this recent video, you can see people walking across causeway...on the right. But j cannot find any official rule that walking is now allowed.

Now can walk across freely. Because currently there are no 170 buses going into JB and the tram/train is not operating.
(10-04-2022, 10:18 AM)klat Wrote: [ -> ]Now can walk across freely. Because currently there are no 170 buses going into JB and the tram/train is not operating.

Thanks finally got a good answer.
(10-04-2022, 10:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Main reason is I dislike the crowded buses and long wait.

Below is still true? Walking not allowed?
[Image: FkWL85r.jpg]
Although it’s not permitted to walk across 
If you see people walk across the causeway then follow Loh
After a long walk across johor, your legs get tired and you know it is time to utilise your sing dollars and get a massage from some mei mei
[Image: 6-A5-F3595-E537-4014-8-DB4-88-A38-AB92960.png]
Any people walking ?
(07-04-2022, 06:22 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Kool is it? Dun think Peaky Blinders take gook looking Chinese. If you are serious can try Sio Kuntong or 14K........ Big Grin

(10-04-2022, 09:11 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]After a few glitches at the website finally submitted my application yesterday.

Is that possible now?

So you going in to do Dental work?
(10-04-2022, 10:18 AM)klat Wrote: [ -> ]Now can walk across freely. Because currently there are no 170 buses going into JB and the tram/train is not operating.

Klat we need you here. Visit us often.
U are a natural.
Noone says abt 170 and tram/train not wprking.
Like dat the problem is not going into JB
what is IT?

PS singlon had no problem walking from North Vietnam into China "Herr Kor"
(10-04-2022, 10:44 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]So you going in to do Dental work?

Yes my teeth has not be scaled for 2 years!!!
(10-04-2022, 10:44 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]So you going in to do Dental work?

They are dentists? Big Grin
Use Post Office for your collection of passport. Dont crowd at ICA.
(10-04-2022, 10:57 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]They are dentists? Big Grin

Specially for Tee Kee.... Laughing
(10-04-2022, 10:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Yes my teeth has not be scaled for 2 years!!!

Why need all the hassle to go all the way to JB? Sg dentists not good enough? Thinking
arr
need to fill the dots...
Scaling sodium bicarbonate is good enough
not even 1 singing dola cents
Muar lagi better, cheap.,n good...why not go back with yr patents to a slower paced life? U will b a much happier man

Is that possible now?

You not afraid Long Covid anymore ah? The journey to JB will encounter many Omicron infested passengers and travelers crowded in bus, malls and shops. You will be putting your months of self isolation to waste if you caught the Long bug....... Rolleyes
(10-04-2022, 10:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Yes my teeth has not be scaled for 2 years!!!

for simple jobs scaling can go ndc to get dental students to do. shd be cheaper then jb
plse share whole process
after u done it

i see worth crossing over
Even before Covid, the ban on walking over causeway was already lifted (or suspended), when msians complained, cos they can save money by walking and the buses had long queue.
(10-04-2022, 11:51 AM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]plse share whole process
after u done it

Polyclinics dental cleaning treatments cost even less than $50 per trip.  No worries about being robbed or raped.
(10-04-2022, 09:40 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]
Go for dental works or special service?  Laughing

The mouth suffers whilst the little brother enjoys? Thinking
(10-04-2022, 11:51 AM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]plse share whole process
after u done it

If you are senior citizen or holds CHAS cards , the cleaning done at dental clinics in Singapore are subsidized by govt and you pay zero.
(10-04-2022, 10:57 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]They are dentists? Big Grin

maybe not

pro
(10-04-2022, 01:13 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]If you are senior citizen or holds CHAS cards , the cleaning done at dental clinics in Singapore are subsidized by govt and you pay zero.

i am not refering dental

i can do it here $0
(10-04-2022, 01:24 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]i am not refering dental

i can do it here $0

You want to be chicken? Laughing
Pages: 1 2 3