SG Talk

Full Version: cpf Qs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is it true that after 65

if I put in cash to ordinary account
I can take out anytime
even if my RA has not met minimum sum

so if I sell my hdb flat after 65
will cpf use proceed to top up my RA
(12-04-2022, 03:45 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]is it true that after 65

I can take out anytime

THE MOST ACCURATE ANSWER IS FR THE HORSE NOUSE:
CPF,WRITE TO THEM
Wait until you are 65 years old

Maybe the CPF Law change again

PAP's famous Moving GoalPost.

Laughing
Next year CPF wil change again. Trust me.
Next year you can take out your OA at 67 yo

Rotfl

I can take out anytime

Provided you are ok with the penalty on the CPF interest. Rotfl

Of course they will top up your RA account if it is not enough. Don’t forget they are buaya… Make sure you don’t keh Kiang choose the FRS. Choose BRS is a safer bet.

I can take out anytime

The question you ask falls into a number of rules.
1. When you turn 55 your RA is formed. Your BRS or FSR depending on which you choose will be formed by taking $$ from SA then OA.

2. If not enough it takes whatever is there. This done once automatically at age 55.

3. After that you put $$ into OA. If I am not wrong you cannot just put into OA. If you put $1000 it will apportion to OA SA and Medishield(?). But some will go into OA.

4. When you try to take some.from OA if will trigger the system to auto deposit to RA to form BRS. Only if you can exceed the BRS then you can take money out for own use.

5. Use for housing etc does not trigger but once you try to take out it trigger.

6 hence only those who already meet BRS and FRS should deposit otherwise they will transfer to RA.

Nit sure if I got it right but CPF is super.xomplicated.
Just remembered CPF is PAP scam. Its not your $$$.

I can take out anytime

Sell flat after 65 and buy senior flat?
(12-04-2022, 06:44 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Sell flat after 65 and buy senior flat?

I think from 55yrs can do that already.
the cpf system is deliberately configured in this way to confuse u till u give up
(12-04-2022, 06:53 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]the cpf system is deliberately configured in this way to confuse u till u give up

Not confuse lah. Its a deliberate scam of dumbfarks $$$.
(12-04-2022, 06:17 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Just remembered CPF is PAP scam. Its not your $$$.

Whether you believe it is a scam or not..you still need to know the rules so you can make the most of it.
I’ve not participated in any of their schemes. Since turning 55, I’ve withdrawn some $400k and still have some more to see me through to my end days.
(12-04-2022, 08:09 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve not participated in any of their schemes. Since turning 55, I’ve withdrawn some $400k and still have some more to see me through to my end days.

How you managed to take out everything and not participate?
here so many smart peepers top talent still hv difficulties in understanding how it works exactly ah?
all dumb farks here

never answer the very Qs I ask

I am not saying 55
I am saying 65
(12-04-2022, 08:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]How you managed to take out everything and not participate?

Singapore PRs from China for eg can take everything out if they throw the blue NRIC at the ICA officer's desk.

Those who migrated to for eg Australia and became Australian citizens can also take everything out....
(12-04-2022, 08:43 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]all dumb farks here

I am not saying 55
I am saying 65
i replied on the dot ,write to cpf for 101% no nonsense correct answer

I can take out anytime

Do you think we are cpf officers here?  Best to ask them directly.  Anyways, many of us here are ard 50yrs to 55yrs only.... tell you in 10+ yrs time lah Laughing
(12-04-2022, 06:57 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Not confuse lah. Its a deliberate scam of dumbfarks $$$.

sodumb fuk like u like to complain all day…. Rolleyes
(12-04-2022, 08:43 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]all dumb farks here

I am not saying 55
I am saying 65

Better to ask CPF directly but I think it is like this: after 65,

1. If you have enough in your RA to meet the basic retirement sum, then all proceeds from property sales can be book out to your bank from CPF, provided you have another property to pledge the other half of basic re sum.

If no other property, they will grab the balance of full retirement sum + accrued interest from the sales proceeds. Any left over is yours.

2. If you haven't met the basic retirement sum, then they will grab the shortfall + accrued interest and the rest you can book out provided you pledge another property for the other half of basic retirement sum.

If no property, they will grab full re sum + accrued int before you can cash out.

The idea is simple, you must have at least basic sum money in cpf to join the risk pool for future cpf life payouts before you can take out your cash, whatever your age.

They won't let you take out cash from property sales just like that unless you are dead.
[Image: Screenshot-20220413-145357-Facebook.jpg]

something like that. for details, better call up to to check, and let lawyer handle for you.
my trainer from wealth mgt
said can
(13-04-2022, 03:02 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]my trainer from wealth mgt
said can

For those older people not on CPF life scheme, maybe can. But for those on CPF life, I think cannot.
(13-04-2022, 09:03 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]For those older people not on CPF life scheme, maybe can. But for those on CPF life, I think cannot.

anyway I could believe
what's why ask 

and shoot to cpf to answer
now cannot visit in person
very troublesome
(13-04-2022, 09:03 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]For those older people not on CPF life scheme, maybe can. But for those on CPF life, I think cannot.

u don't make sense

those can buy cpf life, got min RA
sure can
(13-04-2022, 10:11 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]u don't make sense

those can buy cpf life, got min RA
sure can

Of course if hit min sum, can cash out lah. See above. Understood lah.

Thought you are saying haven't hit min sum, can cash out after 65.
(13-04-2022, 10:20 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Of course if hit min sum, can cash out lah. See above. Understood lah.

Thought you are saying haven't hit min sum, can cash out  after 65.

yes my Q is haven't hit RA min

can buy cpf life means can hit min sum
(13-04-2022, 10:58 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]yes my Q is haven't hit RA min

can buy cpf life means can hit min sum

I am saying there are people from a certain birth year, can't remember which year, who are on cpf life scheme. That's compulsory. I didn't mean they have hit the min sum.

If haven't hit min sum, still can be on cpf life but lower payout and can't cash out entire property sales proceed.

Get it?

[Image: Screenshot-20220414-071357-Chrome.jpg]
Pages: 1 2