SG Talk

Full Version: ‘When you see him, you feel this is a leader’: Residents in Lawrence Wong’s ward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...mp-2627921

"When you see him, you feel this is a leader. He's very calm, very friendly, very approachable ... He's gentle, can be attractive to the new generation, not like our parents' generation," he said.

"You can see from the TV, when big things happen, he's very calm. And he tells you what to do, give you some suggestions. And you just need to follow his suggestions during this COVID-19 situation."
Actually, all scripts are written and prepared for MPs on TV

They all sound like LHL having 50 neonates

I do agree that LW has the X Factor in him

But hopeless since he reports to LHL

With same team of out-dated Ministers

Using old fashion system
I like Lawrence Wong. He is an excellent choice. I would have been way less accepting of the health minister or cotton chan Big Grin
When me c sxl I feel steamy  Big Grin
I prefer Wong Kan Seng
His was my friend's MP in Pioneer and "friendly" or "approachable" was not how my friend described him during MPS.
Don't count the chickens until they are hatched
A leader who reports to PM Lee is not a leader but a follower.
(15-04-2022, 08:09 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]A leader who reports to PM Lee is not a leader but a follower.

President Halimah is it?
(15-04-2022, 08:09 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]A leader who reports to PM Lee is not a leader but a follower.

this is v true
Aiya he's just trying to act like he's friendly. I look at his face I know he's another wayang king.
(15-04-2022, 08:47 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Aiya he's just trying to act like he's friendly. I look at his face I know he's another wayang king.

Which warlord's hands not stained with blood to get to where s/he is? Lol

Just like all in power will corrupt or misuse their power, not unexpected. Just that there are those who can still perform and bring greater good to the masses. Give and take bah...
(15-04-2022, 07:33 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer Wong Kan Seng

Wong was DPM in a different era.

We are talking about 4G.  Do you know how old Wong is now?

Learn to move on.
(15-04-2022, 09:06 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Wong was DPM in a different era.

We are talking about 4G.  Do you know how old Wong is now?

Learn to move on.
I cant move on

I really miss Mr Wong Kan Seng

He is a greater man among greats

Becoz those residents haven't seen Heng Swee Keat yet..

Until they see Heng Swee Keat then, they will know the truths of a real leader
(15-04-2022, 06:15 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...mp-2627921

"When you see him, you feel this is a leader. He's very calm, very friendly, very approachable ... He's gentle, can be attractive to the new generation, not like our parents' generation," he said.

"You can see from the TV, when big things happen, he's very calm. And he tells you what to do, give you some suggestions. And you just need to follow his suggestions during this COVID-19 situation."

Of course they must support their MP lah!
Good for us, more rebate on the way, he is very generous,
(16-04-2022, 07:16 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]Good for us, more rebate on the way, he is very generous,

2nd choice czndidate
(15-04-2022, 06:48 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I like Lawrence Wong. He is an excellent choice.  I would have been way less accepting of the health minister or cotton chan Big Grin

You heard about Ah Bian.
He was also doing a great job when he was a mayor of Taipei. What happen next? No need me to describe. Rotfl