SG Talk

Full Version: Health Minister Ong Ye Kung contracts dengue fever, reminds people to takes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Health Minister Ong Ye Kung contracts dengue fever, reminds people to take precautions

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3JLjxOo

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
I thought he fell sick because he didn’t become the 4G leader.

Some folks in certain sectors don’t like him because he tried initially to imitate LKY style. He said he wanted to knock heads to some senior people… and they bear grudges Laughing
(15-04-2022, 06:53 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I thought he fell sick because he didn’t become the 4G leader.

Some folks in certain sectors don’t like him because he tried initially to imitate LKY style.  He said he wanted to knock heads to some senior people… and they bear grudges Laughing
No lah, I heard he played snake and ladder with LW. He threw the dice and got 3 points. When he move 3 steps he kena the snake head and dropped down, whereas LW got five which gave him the ladder. That's how he won the PM post...... Big Grin
(15-04-2022, 06:57 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]No lah, I heard he played snake and ladder with LW. He threw the dice and got 3 points. When he move 3 steps he kena the snake head and dropped down, whereas LW got five which gave him the ladder. That's how he won the PM post...... Big Grin

They compare kkj length and his is smaller Big Grin
and he threw another time and kena dengue?
(15-04-2022, 07:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]and he threw another time and kena dengue?

No lah, he geng MC to siam LW first meeting... Lol jk