SG Talk

Full Version: Why you should stop complaining and use your opportunities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What ever cards you are deat with be ut being born in a poor family ...not have access to higher education or having to live in a system that disadvantages you. ....you still have to look at it and make the most of the situation.

Being flooded by FT does not mean you stop striving for better jobs.

Facing ever increases of living does not mean you have to be overwhelmed and struggle. You can always learn to live with less and maximise what little you have.

Being in an elitist controlling society does not mean we give ip.our destiny and growth
(18-04-2022, 08:04 AM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]You have been complaining about rising poverty, higher cost of living, FTs, CPF scheme

You should stop complaining and get yourself a life

We are critical of govt policies which have proved disappointing for last 15yrs as life in general decline in quality.

We are not complaining but suggesting how they can improve.

However the suggestions have fallen in deaf ears.

That is why Singaporeans are where they are now.
Sometimes its all fated to be rich or poor..with children or no children..short or long life..etc... can ref from measuring your 骨 number...
(18-04-2022, 08:33 AM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Deaf is you, not PAP

Let me give you an example

You have been complaining about HDB flat value falling to nothing with your stupid Bala curve

I have suggested to you how you could make a MILLION buying an old 3rm HDB flat with less than 50 years remaining lease 

Why are you still complaining when you can act and be a winner in life

I have never complained HDB falls to zero at end of lease. It is right as it is a leasehold. I strongly support the HDB hosing scheme.

Property investment is not for me S I don't have steady income but it is good for others.
Multi task..

You can do both, continuously, keep on complaining 

And also use your opportunities
(18-04-2022, 08:04 AM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]You have been complaining about rising poverty, higher cost of living, FTs, CPF scheme

You should stop complaining and get yourself a life

Sgbutt should get married and settle down. 

How about getting a Vietnamese wife for him?
(18-04-2022, 10:54 AM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]I also jobless like sgbuffett and ola now when I got retrenched in Feb 2004 age 42

But I never gave up, I taught myself a new skill

And I became a millionaire from a bankrupt

And I shared my MILLION with a new bride from Vietnam age 21 when I was 46

Now I have a happy family living in a luxurious 5I resale HDB in Queenstown that cost $880K

After I bought the $880K resale HDB flat, I still have close to a MILLION in my CPF

You are a crazy braggart.
I was not jobless I had my own business until pandemic struck and.i had to close it to become full time investor.

You are like saying Warren Buffett us a jobless person.
(18-04-2022, 08:47 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]..
Multi task..

You can do both, continuously, keep on complaining 

And also use your opportunities

I learn over time that things will not change in Singapore hence it will be a waste of time.

People won't act until it hits them. Hence you are talking to a wall....and message goes only to like minded.

As affected people increase in number they will express it through votes. There is no need to keep hammering them ...in fact it is counter productive.
(18-04-2022, 12:33 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Dey Thambi, don't get angry, keep your cool

You like me used to have a job, your past job fast fooder, mine was Engineer

You became a self employed online retailer after you quit your fast food job with CPF

I became a self employed futures trader after I got retrenched from my Engineer job with CPF

You quit your self employed online retailer job with no CPF to self isolate in your mother's flat

Your stock investments for long term or end state, not a full time job, you don't have a job the past 2.5 years

I quit my self employed futures trader job to be workfree, no job the pat 4 years 8 months

You bought BABA and other cbailj HK stocks and lost piles

I kept my money with CPF earning around $30K a year

Can you see the difference between you and me beside your failure to get a degree or a wife?

You're like a broken recorder, keep playing the same thing over and over. Got nothing else to talk about meh?
(18-04-2022, 12:33 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]I kept my money with CPF earning around $30K a year

Can you see the difference between you and me beside your failure to get a degree or a wife?

His SemMarine has 50% gain and your CPF is only 4% gain.

This is solid proof that Sgbuffet is a genius.
Imagine if your only life opportunity is to carry sulphur down a volcano for $2 ...
[Image: ZRSkOCF.jpg]

Our lives are filled with opportunities for education business and jobs.

Yes it is tough but tough is a relative word.
Yes it Iis sometimes frustrating but frustration is again relative.

There are many things you can't change. But there are many others you can change with effort. Ultimately your life is a function of your effort.
I personally knew a number of SIMEX traders, but none of them are so Yaya unlike the so called ex trader here. Lmfao, some of them even threw their jackets away during the Black Monday coz they made so much and til now, they still as humble as ever.
(18-04-2022, 01:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Our lives are filled with opportunities for education business and jobs.

Yes it is tough but tough is a relative word.
Yes it Iis sometimes frustrating but frustration is again relative.

There are many things you can't change. But there are many others you can change with effort. Ultimately your life is a function of your effort.

Effort is only a small part of the whole equation. Sometimes you can try all you like, and you may even be talented, but without a big dose of luck, nothing works.