SG Talk

Full Version: Lawrence Wong: I am fully aware that the mandate ultimately comes from the people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lawrence Wong: I am fully aware that the mandate ultimately comes from the people

https://theindependent.sg/lawrence-wong-...he-people/
Much better a spin this time. Hopefully was from him impromptu. Meaning he can think on his feet unlike many of his peers.
He must keep first choice, Heng Swee Keat at bay

Or else he could be out much sooner than coming in.

Same as uncontested President Halimah 

She's also fully aware that the mandate ultimately comes from the people..

But where's the people?
(18-04-2022, 08:38 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Much better a spin this time. Hopefully was from him impromptu. Meaning he can think on his feet unlike many of his peers.
This mandate comes from the people no need to think lah. Even my dog also knows....... Laughing
Aiayah . . .

Lip Service, NATO, Talk Cock only

Past 15 years has shown we are mere servants

If believe PAP, cows climb tress liao

[Image: LHL-PAP-has-a-clear-mandate-and-will-use...sponby.png]
We r fully aware if he loses next GE then bery sia suay sumwan will kee chiu Big Grin
(18-04-2022, 09:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]This mandate comes from the people no need to think lah. Even my dog also knows....... Laughing

'People' action party 
(18-04-2022, 09:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]This mandate comes from the people no need to think lah. Even my dog also knows....... Laughing

When they become god-like they forgot mandate and newfound truth is that they are the owner of sheep. Big Grin
[Image: IMG-20220418-102122.jpg]

Hmmm heaven mandates last night
(18-04-2022, 09:01 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]..

Same as uncontested President Halimah 

She's also fully aware that the mandate ultimately comes from the people..

But where's the people?

i think miw  have enough ah nehs to give them the mandate already.
don't need to rely on the local for votes leow.
just look around, probably there is a million of them here.
I am very concern with his statement and it does worry me. Knowing and doing are completely different.
(18-04-2022, 01:26 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]I am very concern with his statement and it does worry me. Knowing and doing are completely different.
Actually on second read, I agree with your view here.

Fully aware of mandate does not equal to serving the ones who have the mandate. It's just acknowledgement but doesn't mean yielding towards and returning the benefit to the voters...

Seems like scheming little fellow... Lol
correct but not completely
Godfather infront
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-16-11-06-55.png]
(18-04-2022, 01:43 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Actually on second read, I agree with your view here.

Fully aware of mandate does not equal to serving the ones who have the mandate. It's just acknowledgement but doesn't mean yielding towards and returning the benefit to the voters...

Seems like scheming little fellow... Lol

Ya, he looks like a cunning person. You notice the way he looked at you or the camera, it is with his face slightly downward and has to force his eyes to look forward by rolling up his eyeballs slightly and thus causing those wrinkles on his forehead. Like a person taking cover in the foxhole or trench with his eyes just at the trench edge taking a look at the enemy. Looks very sheepish...... Big Grin
Too bad, he is not my choice…  Thinking
You own Nothing meaning I own everything
U siowHaha Godfather
subject deep 500y society of Jesus(jesuit)

Only good is the USD1695B belonging to yanRen
meaning Singapolans might escape the poisoning
u can't kill the slaves when they r still useful
of cos they can pull the sw. U got machine code
(18-04-2022, 08:28 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Lawrence Wong: I am fully aware that the mandate ultimately comes from the people

https://theindependent.sg/lawrence-wong-...he-people/

Don't give him lah.
Ke-ren lei Papa(lky) pu chye chia
wo k Godfather he' kopi
(18-04-2022, 02:30 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Ya, he looks like a cunning person. You notice the way he looked at you or the camera, it is with his face slightly downward and has to force his eyes to look forward by rolling up his eyeballs slightly and thus causing those wrinkles on his forehead. Like a person taking cover in the foxhole or trench with his eyes just at the trench edge taking a look at the enemy. Looks very sheepish...... Big Grin

They all come out from the same PAP Factory Plant

Outside looks different, inside all the same 

They will act blur to take action, but shoot wrong action

Just like past 10 YEARS when FTs has been an issue

But the tighten the quota of FWs instead