SG Talk

Full Version: Ukraine War-UK: Bring our sons home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I love my son, he is my hero - they put up one hell of a fight."

Brennan Philips, a friend of Mr Aslin who also spoke to him by phone, said he sounded "strong and in good spirits".

"He called me and said 'we have no food, no supplies, no ammo, we're completely surrounded, we have to surrender'," he said.

"Aiden was very well aware of what was going on, very calm.

"They can't get out, they can't fight back so they had no choice.

"I'm sure if they had a bullet left they would have shot it."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-nott...e-60894476
(16-04-2022, 07:53 AM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]sure, mariupol still hold on with ukraine although the whole donbass area almost 90% of people are russian speaking.
comie dogs here lies 50x here said mariupol already surrender, lost to russia or ukraine kill ukraine here or all kind of BS & lies non stop 7-24 here.
after 50 days of war, russia cant even occupy mariupol, a small town so closed to russia border from Ukraine, russia is 10000x bigger than mariupol yet cant do it, what rubbish shit russia military is, why morons here still can brainwash by dogs here, not real morons is what just because of skin color>

「烏克蘭海軍步兵36旅」少校會合亞速營堅守馬立波

烏克蘭🇺🇦的神聖⛩️領土:馬里烏波爾沒有失守,神勇的亞速營和海軍陸戰隊🪖軍人🪖依然頑強抵抗,寸土不讓血戰到底

another moronic comie dogs, theold, after simpleman bark everyday Ukraine kill ukraine, ukraine surrender, all these lies & nonsense, if all these BS is true, russia army no need to fight 50 days yet cannot even control 1 inch of ukraine land instead >20000 russia army, general & chief commander died, ton surrender, pow & injured, russia carrier moscow sink, Ukraine army fight till now to protect their country & people as above, so simple fact yet these comie dogs still can lie such brainless lies here to con or brainwash morons here.
all these total moronic comie dogs here, bark all the brainless lies cant even con or brainwash morons here.
Look at how Pinner used to look like, now he looks like a loser.

[Image: 077506-CF-3-D05-4-DC0-B15-D-9351-A40-E6-C63.jpg]

[Image: C915197-F-D580-4-D46-867-E-B72-A2-E5-F9-CEA.jpg]
(18-04-2022, 01:23 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]another moronic comie dogs, theold,  after simpleman bark everyday Ukraine kill ukraine, ukraine surrender, all these lies & nonsense, if all these BS is true, russia army no need to fight 50 days yet cannot even control 1 inch of ukraine land instead >20000 russia army, general & chief commander died, ton surrender, pow & injured, russia carrier moscow sink, Ukraine army fight till now to protect their country & people as above, so simple fact yet these comie dogs still can lie such brainless lies here to con or brainwash morons here.
all these total moronic comie dogs here, bark all the brainless lies cant even con or brainwash morons here.

Century Egg

Chatting about recent troubles, I almost returned to China to be a nun. : Changed Person?

After scolding China, now a changed person. Going back to China from US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK-B5H_XHig
UK is doing extremely well in Ukraine war, much better than france & germany, work together with poland, lithuania, slovakia & more.
they contributed ton of advanced weapons & money, very effective to destroyed russia junks.
send army & information to help ukraine fight the war against russia.

美国英国再援助重型武器

响应英国方案,甩掉德国法国,北欧六国建立“小北约”,共掐俄罗斯

(18-04-2022, 01:32 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Century Egg

Chatting about recent troubles, I almost returned to China to be a nun. : Changed Person?

After scolding China, now a changed person. Going back to China from US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK-B5H_XHig

No wonder Kokee stopped quoting her videos nowadays!  Laughing
Lucky
just imagine Russia drops 3000tonnes Bom.
next no result 6000BOM
still no surrender 9000BOM
The rusian sucks...should learn from ISIS

some music , declaration from the God Putin

and then something drastic ..like a tank turrent aiming his balls ..his final yell simi " god save the queen " then boomz... only head left hanging

man I need help LOL