SG Talk

Full Version: 60+ uncle ride bicycle across zebra crossing kana bang by lorry and dies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lorry driver is what nationality?

Don't know zebra crossing must give way?
1 less cyclist is good for pedestrians. Driver no fault.
Bobby. Where are you bui eh bui hai hai..
pedestrian crossings are for pedestrians lah. cyclists cannot assume they hv the right of way. too late to prove it
Traffic Police chief better resign. So many accidents every day.

Why not make it mandatory for cyclists to dismount when crossing pedestrian crossing? It is so dangerous for them to cheong across these crossings and stressful for drivers. Sometimes drivers see no one so proceed to drive, then a cyclist suddenly cheong. ... too late.

Waiting for accidents to happen.

Also tailgating is not illegal. Wtf
(18-04-2022, 05:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]pedestrian crossings are for pedestrians lah. cyclists cannot assume they hv the right of way. too late to prove it

AMAP/LTA said they can cycle across. AMAP/LTA please wake up.
(18-04-2022, 05:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]pedestrian crossings are for pedestrians lah. cyclists cannot assume they hv the right of way. too late to prove it

AMAP/LTA said they can cycle across. AMAP/LTA please wake up.
singlon worse cross traffic light
'blood oozed somewhere near the ear
days passed without me knowing anything
when i woke no pain beri hungry
I must be asked to return to earth fr what i must find out.
(18-04-2022, 05:26 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Traffic Police chief better resign. So many accidents every day.

Why not make it mandatory for cyclists to dismount when crossing pedestrian crossing? It is so dangerous for them to cheong across these crossings and stressful for drivers.  Sometimes drivers see no one so proceed to drive, then a cyclist suddenly cheong. ... too late.

Waiting for accidents to happen.

Also tailgating is not illegal. Wtf

A few more mati better lah. U know how stressful stand at bus stops with cyclists zooming from left and right....worst u get down the bus and a farking cyclist just zip pass u within inches.

Drivers pls kill more to save pedestrians! Everyone should be very happy on such occasions.
(18-04-2022, 05:00 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Lorry driver is what nationality?

Don't know zebra crossing must give way?

Singapore has no zebras in the roads . Therefore lorry driver don’t see the need to stop for any zebra at zebra crossings. Laughing

Anyway RIP for the elderly cyclist.