SG Talk

Full Version: LHL’s 1.2 million FB likes were bought, fake profiles used to attack critics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The most get 10 likes very lucky liao.🤣🤣🤣
(20-04-2022, 01:31 PM)pinkypanther Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...ck-critics

and WHOSE MONEY been used to buy fake likes, comment
(20-04-2022, 01:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]and WHOSE MONEY been used to buy fake likes, comment

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
As a Prime Minister, there is no need to be so desperate!
SO free to bother like n dislike his facebk nothing to do ??
I don't think he needs to buy likes. Yesterday he just celebrated 10 years going onto social media. I even liked the post on LinkedIn.

I don't agree with the policies or how things are implemented doesn't mean I need to attack him as a person.

So likewise, one can like his specific post but whether you rooting for him in GE or not is a different story.
how much were you paid to like his post on linkedin?
(21-04-2022, 09:42 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think he needs to buy likes. Yesterday he just celebrated 10 years going onto social media. I even liked the post on LinkedIn.

I don't agree with the policies or how things are implemented doesn't mean I need to attack him as a person.

So likewise, one can like his specific post but whether you rooting for him in GE or not is a different story.

You know why there is a " market to sell fake likes, reviews etc? " Because is due to " social media, society psychology effects "

just like you go hawker , this crap hawker purposely cook slowly or even ask his friends , relative " pretend to line up buying his food " as strangers walk around you will noticed straight why that hawker the Q so long ? must be nice to eat ? or else why people line up buying SO YOU Get " trick join the FAKE Crowd " and another stranger come in , Naturally join in

Same applying for buying social media Fake likes, , Naturally some people like You will go like LHL post on his social media.
Side note,

IF You noticed Some Minister, MP, their FB is been " sponsored " MEANS They are PAYING FACEBOOK AD and WHOSE MONEY THEY USING ???

SAME APPLY TO various Public sectors, Stat boards,

those Skillfuture ad you see on FB , CPF Board, even Polys , schools You think is free place FB ad ?? YOU NEED TO PAY depends how much budget you set per day too.
We heard of the story as a kid

Emperor without Clothes?
What about the wife's FB likes? Real or Bought?
(20-04-2022, 04:18 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]As a Prime Minister, there is no need to be so desperate!

He will lose face if his likes not enough mah