SG Talk

Full Version: Zhao Wei jialat liao
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Chinese billionaire actress Zh....

i tink can stop here.

already eat no finish..
Clapping Thumbsup
so what’s the news? what she do?
After reading the article, I still don't know what she did recently to attract the ban. She wasn't the one that visited Yasukuni. What did she do exactly?
[Image: Screenshot-20210827-134509.jpg]
china expert faster find the gossip and let us know
Quote:趙薇

近年趙薇除了發展其演員事業外,她與丈夫黃有龍多次涉足金融市場,包括投資在港上市的中國創意控股(8368),剛上市一周帳面賺9倍;之後亦曾入股阿里影業(1060)、瑞東集團(0376),其中瑞東集團在消息公布後復牌,當日股票收市升逾1.5倍。由於多次於資本市場「打勝仗」,趙薇被譽為「娛樂圈巴菲特」。

不過,她與黃有龍的「龍薇傳媒」曾以極高槓桿比例收購祥源文化,但由於在履行信息披露方面存在違規,被指以名人效應等因素疊加,嚴重誤導市場及投資者,引發市場和媒體高度關注,嚴重擾亂了正常的市場秩序,2018年11月20日,上海證券交易所對祥源文化、龍薇文化及有關責任人予以紀律處分,公開認定黃有龍、趙薇等5年內不適合擔任上市公司董事。

被實施5年證券市場禁入後,趙薇夫婦二人近年較少出現在各公司的管理層名單中。據天眼查App顯示,趙薇目前旗下共有14家公司,其中6家已處於註銷狀態。翻查資料,2019年7月趙薇旗下共有20家公司。由此可見,她的資本版圖似乎大幅縮水。
thats past news…was that why she kenna?
(27-08-2021, 01:43 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]After reading the article, I still don't know what she did recently to attract the ban. She wasn't the one that visited Yasukuni. What did she do exactly?

Yalor, all the stuff in the article is old news. Nothing on what exactly she did that lead to this incident.  Thinking
(27-08-2021, 01:43 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]After reading the article, I still don't know what she did recently to attract the ban. She wasn't the one that visited Yasukuni. What did she do exactly?

that guy is under her agency..maybe all kenna whack together
(27-08-2021, 01:55 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]Yalor, all the stuff in the article is old news. Nothing on what exactly she did that lead to this incident.  Thinking

She asked for it!

張哲瀚 visited Yasukoni Shrine several times and posted his photos online. When he was criticised he claimed that he did not know the significance of that shrine. And then she told 張哲瀚 mai kia and that he has the support of big sister!

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/entertainment/...16-1182778
she is a billionaire... she can go in and out of the fking shrine all she wants , me can see only wtf bother about these rich people
(27-08-2021, 02:28 PM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]she is a billionaire... she can go in and out of the fking shrine all she wants , me can see only wtf bother about these rich people

She can do whatever she wants but not earning(or scamming!) money in China!
No freedom to visit shrines?

But she is as gorgeous as ever. She looks better than Angelababy.
The rich and famous in China must watch every step they take, every word they utter and who they mix with. 
One wrong step, one wrong word or one wrong friend can bring their downfall because they are under the jealous and watchful eyes of billions..... Rolleyes
The smartest people in China and SG work.in Govt. Don't fuk around
(27-08-2021, 02:43 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]No freedom to visit shrines?

But she is as gorgeous as ever. She looks better than Angelababy.

What shrines you syonan scum are referring?
She earn enough.
is she still holding prc passport? time to denounce the citizenship.
(27-08-2021, 04:28 PM)OLT Wrote: [ -> ]is she still holding prc passport? time to denounce the citizenship.

You want to take her in ah?
(27-08-2021, 04:37 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You want to take her in ah?

i would be happy if ZW exchange ic with u.
US$ 300 million and dun know how much from Japan coming in for cognitive war.

China doesn't allow them to have the upper hand!
(27-08-2021, 04:39 PM)OLT Wrote: [ -> ]i would be happy if ZW exchange ic with u.

You obviously a blurr sotong!  Rotfl
(27-08-2021, 04:42 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You obviously a blurr sotong!  Rotfl

anyone exchange with u oso good la.
(27-08-2021, 04:44 PM)OLT Wrote: [ -> ]anyone exchange with u oso good la.

You are obviously ill-informed about a lot of things!
(27-08-2021, 04:46 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You are obviously ill-informed about a lot of things!

ur loyalty to ccp is a fact.
Pages: 1 2 3