SG Talk

Full Version: What can this be? Can this creature sting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RvmGo3G.png]

Any idea? Any insect name given to it? It is not an ant!
[Image: Screenshot-20220423-054229-Chrome.jpg]

black winged garden ant, or flying ant. not termite
They harmless.
we must be alert to the radiation in the air if we see them everywhere
they r now flying into mine
with the rain rain IAM concern
will bite like normal ants but harmless. flying around to mate, not for food nor to attack. after mating, the females will become the queen ants of their new colonies
[Image: BQ2mxTA.png]

What about this one? It is the size of a big mosquito only. Quite small in size. It has wings. 

The end of its legs, its tip, is white in color.

Is it a young small wasp or a flying ant?

Seen in Singapore.
wasps hv stings at bs like bees, can be quite serious if get stung. this one looks like a wasp
(23-04-2022, 11:42 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]wasps hv stings at bs like bees, can be quite serious if get stung. this one looks like a wasp

It is quite small, like the size of a large mosquito, definitely larger than a normal size mosquito, but much smaller than a honey bee.

You believe it is a wasp? Not a flying ant? It has white color for the ends of its long legs.
ant bs is round, this one looks like got sting there
(23-04-2022, 11:50 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]ant bs is round, this one looks like got sting there
ok
Is there any spiritual meaning or symbolism to seeing a wasp at a buddhist temple?
Or any place see the wasp, any omen or symbolism har?
From your description, it's hard to pinpoint the exact insect, but it's good to know they are harmless. It's always important to stay alert and observe changes in our surroundings. Speaking of pests, I've had my fair share of annoying encounters. While I'm new on this forum and don't have specific recommendations, I recently came across AJ Verminator Pest Control during my online search. They offer professional pest control services and might be worth considering. You can check out their website at https://ajverminatorpestcontrol.com/wasp-pest-control-sunderland/ for more info. Stay vigilant, and let's hope these critters buzz off soon!