SG Talk

Full Version: Ahnn in Bus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Damn suay everytime ahnn woman come sit near me. Its freaking stink to the max....let alone they talk non stop on phone!
Those ahnn here u can also smell them the min they post. Really scums of society!
(26-04-2022, 11:20 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Damn suay everytime ahnn woman come sit near me. Its freaking stink to the max....let alone they talk non stop on phone!

Can fully  understand your predicament. 
Can always stare at her to insinuate that we should refrain from talking in public transport.
(26-04-2022, 11:20 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Damn suay everytime ahnn woman come sit near me. Its freaking stink to the max....let alone they talk non stop on phone!

Better avoid Tekka Market lah!
(26-04-2022, 11:25 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Those ahnn here u can also smell them the min they post. Really scums of society!

All Chinese living in Indiapore better shut up, otherwise.......

Only those who have experienced it will know. 

The detestable smell aka "bawu" can be highly obnoxious and overwhelming for other ethnicities. 

For me,  I will just move elsewhere for another seat.
Or just give up the seat and stand elsewhere.
(26-04-2022, 11:52 AM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Only those who have experienced it will know. 

The detestable smell aka "bawu" can be highly obnoxious and overwhelming for other ethnicities. 

For me,  I will just move elsewhere for another seat.
Or just give up the seat and stand elsewhere.

Hard to siam lah. Once I was at back of bus....the min ahnn walks in can smell within 1 to 2 mins. If more than 1 walks in....really hongkan.
last time happen encounter one indian uncle, he pretend to sleep than cross arm will use his pinky finger try to touch you like that in the bus.

Why I know this uncle because everytime take this bus , he will aboard too during peak hours going to work.