SG Talk

Full Version: The West Is Still Buying Russian Oil, but It’s Now Harder to Track
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Europe cannot survive without Russian oil and gas!
(29-04-2022, 12:30 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Europe cannot survive without Russian oil and gas!

Both the US and Britain are also buying? Where got sanction? Rotfl
(29-04-2022, 12:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Both the US and Britain are also buying? Where got sanction? Rotfl

Sanctions on the table. Normal transactions under the table. More people will huat mah!  Laughing
Their governments do one thing, the businesses do anything. The former covers one eye.

Some they put sanctions but the effective date is the end of this year, December.

Some buy and sell to another country.
Now see MY at least Smarter than SG come this sanction on Russia but of course MY don't bother USA much unlike SG lor
Will Sg seize the tankers like what we did to Iran sanctions?

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/singapore-th...66927.html
(29-04-2022, 12:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Now see MY at least Smarter than SG come this sanction on Russia but of course MY don't bother USA much unlike SG lor

Those who buy and sell roubles would have earn a lot recently. It is just next door.
At the end of the day, who will be so stupid to buy at a higher price?
(29-04-2022, 12:47 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]At the end of the day, who will be so stupid to buy at a higher price?

HC, GIC, TS Holdings, Buy High sell low