SG Talk

Full Version: putin zombies: Rus Commander drugs own demoralised soldiers to stop them deserting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18409417/r...raine-war/

The video has been dubbed into English by Ukrainian voice actor Ivan Doan.

It opens with a text conversation reported to be between two Russian commanders on a messaging app, updating each other on the latest in Ukraine.

"What's up?" the first asks, to which the second replies: "Not good."

Apparently referring to his own soldiers, he goes on: "They're running away. My guys are also very scared now. Everybody's tired. No strength left."

He added: "I'm even shooting them up. Doesn't help. I think they're very tired."

The video then goes on to an intercepted phone call which has been dubbed into English, again purported to be between two Russian soldiers.

One asks the other "how's it going?", to which the second replies: "It's ok. Everybody's apathetic already. Completely demoralised."

In an apparent reference to the high Russian death count or desertion rate, he goes on: "The companies are like 10-15 people left at best. The officers are already panicking. They want it all to end."

He goes on to say that his battalion has been fighting "for one and a half months daily," and says that three days ago, "many f***ing panicked" following a Ukrainian ambush.

The soldier also describes many of the younger recruits brought in to sure up Putin's forces as "f***ing cowards".

He concludes: "All-in-all, everybody's fed up with all this," and says all he wants to do is "go home, hug the kids, wife. That's it, I don't want anything else".