SG Talk

Full Version: KFC S’pore is Now the First Fast-Food Chain to Remove Fries Temporarily
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KFC S’pore is Now the First Fast-Food Chain to Remove Fries Temporarily

👉🏻 https://goodyfeed.com/kfc-remove-fries/amp/

For more informative & entertaining contents, follow @goodyfeedsg
Although I stayed in angmo country for a number of years but dunno what are wedges. Can some angmo kia here enlighten? Thanks...... Thinking
(29-04-2022, 02:39 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Although I stayed in angmo country for a number of years but dunno what are wedges. Can some angmo kia here enlighten? Thanks...... Thinking

A bigger slice of fries that is usually with the potato skin on it. I prefer wedges unless I'm looking for extra crispy fries (that basically are like chips...). Lol
(29-04-2022, 04:16 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]A bigger slice of fries that is usually with the potato skin on it. I prefer wedges unless I'm looking for extra crispy fries (that basically are like chips...). Lol

Ok, I think I ate before. Quite nice with the skin and I think more healthy..... Big Grin
(29-04-2022, 04:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I think I ate before. Quite nice with the skin and I think more healthy..... Big Grin

Frankly? Only baked potatoes are healthy lah... Lol

But the moment one decides on fast food, stop kidding yourself about healthier choices etc. You are better off enjoying your sin than to pretend to be holy while going for the whore...
(29-04-2022, 04:16 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]A bigger slice of fries that is usually with the potato skin on it. I prefer wedges unless I'm looking for extra crispy fries (that basically are like chips...). Lol

I prefer wedges too. But nowadays I avoid both.
(29-04-2022, 02:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]KFC S’pore is Now the First Fast-Food Chain to Remove Fries Temporarily

👉🏻 https://goodyfeed.com/kfc-remove-fries/amp/

For more informative & entertaining contents, follow @goodyfeedsg

KFC originally only got whipped potato leh!