SG Talk

Full Version: US report "shocking" economic contraction - Harvard Professor shocked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The interest rate hike has not even been done already the high debt economy is halting .

The inflation and rise in  interest rate is a toxic combination

Kokee said USA super growth....going to give Ukraine $23b somemore.🤣🤣🤣
The economy crises are made by the U.S. garment, started trade wars 3 years ago when the world economy was doing very well, keep spending  and printing more money. In terms of Ukraine war, it not only imposes sanctions causing food, gas and oil price go up but also provides more and more weapons to let the war continue for long term, all these contribute to the high inflation and economic crises.
Good excuse and ladder for USA to exit number one economy... Time for China to takeover.
dont know this know nut moron suddenly spam many US economy issue, he must be dump all his money into alibaba & china shit, now panic, real brainless, this rubbish forum can never influence any market or any view, just to throw his anger & he will lose all if he invest in china stocks.

simple, look at USD index today, then unemployment rate of US today almost reach recent year low today with GDP down.
GDP down 1.4% compared to last quarter, almost up 7%, that is why fatty xi panic, as almost never before in last 20-30 yrs, US GDP surpass china yet china rubbish GDP number, all know BS.

US stock market down but compared to the world, they are still 1 of the best compared to HK & china stock almost end in worst 3 market in the world today.

(01-05-2022, 06:48 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]china economy sure in panic mode now, globally must sanction china now & let it crash all the way.
stock, property, currency, bond, trade, banking, retirement fund, all having huge issue & all tie together with bad debt all over & cant be resolved.
can only continue to print $$ & infra-structure with white elephant which will cause more problem.
those can run already run, more to run before all door closed.

大量银行破产倒闭,楼市股市全部腰斩,中国经济跌入深渊。

世界工厂地位不保,再也接不到订单,大量工厂持续裁员

y. Unemployment in china surge to sky, if they dare to give the truth number easily >30% & US jobless rate today at best.
Kokee,
This thread I started is to look at US situation. I am not the one who is 'shocked"...the American Harvard professor himself is and he said so on Fox news.

China has its own problems and these are well known and I wrote about them housing crisis, lockdown and ageing population. They also have super high debt level among corporations.

It is not mutually exclusive.
Think sgbutt has shorted a lot of US stocks and now speculating a doomsday scenario.

As a chartist,  I would expect the US to go lower also.   But I expect the US would be in better shape than 2007/08 because this time around,  the US is a net oil and natural gas exporter.  This revenue will help the US to ride through the storm.   Also,  unlike those days in 2007/08,  many industries have been moving back.  This will boost the manufacturing activities,  helping to reduce unemployment problems.
(03-05-2022, 08:27 AM)revealer Wrote: [ -> ]Think sgbutt has shorted a lot of US stocks and now speculating a doomsday scenario.

As a chartist,  I would expect the US to go lower also.   But I expect the US would be in better shape than 2007/08 because this time around,  the US is a net oil and natural gas exporter.  This revenue will help the US to ride through the storm.   Also,  unlike those days in 2007/08,  many industries have been moving back.  This will boost the manufacturing activities,  helping to reduce unemployment problems.

This World Bank chart is showing that the US's labour force participation rate is quite resilient and has been rising especially after the Trade War..  It is much unlike those days in 2007/08.  UK is doing better than China and the US.