SG Talk

Full Version: MARK MY WORDS NEXT GE PAP PUT FEAR AGAIN USING RECESSION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LHL already mention " might have recession next two years "
In fact he copy from the west who first mention. Is not he discover , research himself. Is HE quote from others who already mention.

2 years from now is GE

You see the timing?

PAP will say these in their rally ,

Make it like " as if " never vote PAP , SG economics will down blah blah
2 yrs later GST hike to 9%
(03-05-2022, 03:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]LHL already mention " might have recession next two years "
In fact he copy from the west who first mention. Is not he discover , research himself. Is HE quote from others who already mention.

2 years from now is GE

You see the timing?

When next GE leh?
Simple. If give pap 2 years to plan and react still cannot avoid recession, give them another 5 years will make any difference meh?

We are sinkie Inc, so govt should be treated like a contractor. Whoever give us the best deal, win the contract to run the country.

Now our market is Monopolized, current contractor charged you arms and legs but give subpar services. If you give the new, cheaper contractor a chance, who know if we can get more value for money services
Time for Big Reset.  Big Grin

危机就是转机。
Already proven. In the 2011 presidential election, Tony Tan touted himself as having a steady hand to protect our reserves.

He said:
Quote:With the present economic uncertainties, it is very likely that the next President will be involved in decisions about Singapore's financial health. These decisions will affect the future of all Singaporeans.

Today, I ask you to put your trust in my years of experience. I ask for your vote. I will represent our nation with confidence, dignity and a steady hand to protect our reserves.

This coming presidential election will be no different.
(03-05-2022, 04:19 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]When next GE leh?

Must do before Nov 2025 so call
I remember if got it right.
The name PaP is linked to a Horror Movie and it’s not injustice to make an easy choice for alternative. Their perennial dominance can no longer give hope to all locals and my guess is that, MP Chan is targeting the innocent lambs in schools.
Recession or even depression may come before next election.
Thot recession is already here since about 3 yrs ago ??
(03-05-2022, 09:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Must do before Nov 2025 so call
I remember if got it right.

Next GE make sure vote for Oppositions lah!
(03-05-2022, 03:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]LHL already mention " might have recession next two years "

2 years from now is GE

You see the timing?

Fear factor.
Strike the iron while hot.
The 1st time voters might not buy the story.
The older gen one by one up lorry.
(04-05-2022, 07:35 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Next GE make sure vote for Oppositions lah!

Yes walaneh,  need more oppo in the house.

2 years from now is GE

You see the timing?

their winning formula. . your women become maid.scary right?. Big Grin
A very good old strategy:
1. Strike fear.
2. Give out goodies.
Recession and election must have a good leader ?
(04-05-2022, 07:49 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]Yes walaneh,  need more oppo in the house.

Why Low Thia Khiang or Chee Soon Juan be PM leh?
(04-05-2022, 10:50 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Why Low Thia Khiang or Chee Soon Juan be PM leh?

Bro walaneh,  how I know?
Well... You can only rule by love or fear. Mgt 101. Lol
Many might resist change and prefer to remain in status quo.