SG Talk

Full Version: Ahneh p1acebo Says He’s Chinese
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-05-2022, 07:13 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I am Chinese and you know it.  Laughing
Grandma MrsSTI, you don't stop, I won't stop either Big Grin

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-MrsSTI-caught-...y-Casanova
(03-05-2022, 08:54 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Grandma MrsSTI, you don't stop, I won't stop either Big Grin

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-MrsSTI-caught-...y-Casanova

That’s a typical ah neh attitude….why do you lie so much? Oh yes you are Chinese but you dunt behave like one. Rotfl
(03-05-2022, 09:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]That’s a typical ah neh attitude….why do you lie so much? Oh yes you are Chinese but you dunt behave like one. Rotfl

(03-05-2022, 07:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Go back to IMH and take your medicine, I will stop responding to a shameless liar and mental patient like you, Rajesh!

உனக்கு மனநலம் சரியில்லையா ராஜேஷ்?

As you can see, it is actually ahneh grandma who is exhibiting the traits of a CECA.  In less than an hour she has opened another attack thread.  Such are the conniving and deceitful ways of an ahneh  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: B7-CD2689-545-A-46-E5-953-C-CF5-EB42-DF640.gif]
the deceitful ways of an ahneh grandma Big Grin
Hey ahneh grandma Mrs STI, why has your previous thread in 5354 disappeared? Why did you delete it? Let the truth be told Big Grin

Anyway for the more discerning readers, I’ll just repost here the background of why MrsSTI is so angry with bro Casanova.

In the old Sgtalk, Casanova always organized a Most Popular Forumer Award on a yearly basis.

MrsSTI was always vying for the award. I don’t know why. But she never won in all the years preceding 2016. That year, she won by a huge margin.

I was surprised too, as she always manages to piss off many forumers with her crazy behavior, as depicted above Big Grin

Anyway to cut the long story short, bro Casanova later removed her from the 2016 Most Popular Forumer Award as he said she voted for herself many times over using multiple clones.

I supported his choice and said so too, thereby incurring the wrath of MrsSTI and the loss of her coveted award.

And she has been angry at Casanova ever since Laughing
Go away, fake Chinese and shameless liar, you are not welcome here!
Rajesh, dunt forget you are not a moderator anymore, I can create new threads and delete old threads whenever I like, none of your business! Ok!  Opasnie-1
[Image: D9-C200-F2-9-FF5-4384-B2-A0-F5-B0-C7023981.jpg]