SG Talk

Full Version: Lee Hsien Yang's freehold Caldecott Hill bungalow is being sold for S$13.25 million.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
🏠 Lee Hsien Yang's freehold Caldecott Hill bungalow is being sold for S$13.25 million. 

➡️ https://bit.ly/381Rn57

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates
He has another bungalow along the same stretch of road.
I remember his initial price was 16.5m.

Drop a fair bit..

I was looking at Goodman areas... the price was on the high side even an old house. Sad
that place is really Ultra rich staying and future too. As the former land which Media corp is located will be clear for GCB each cost millions
Can retire happily. Big Grin
(04-05-2022, 07:44 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Can retire happily. Big Grin

If measured against this 13mil, he retired before he was born. Lol
How come this is news??
(05-05-2022, 07:35 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]If measured against this 13mil, he retired before he was born. Lol
The who's who. Big Grin
(04-05-2022, 07:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]that place is really Ultra rich staying and future too. As the former land which Media corp is located will be clear for GCB each cost millions

My uncle stays there. He is not ultra rich.
(04-05-2022, 07:36 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]I remember his initial price was 16.5m.

Drop a fair bit..

I was looking at Goodman areas... the price was on the high side even an old house. Sad

looking what…dun haolian lah…looking for gardener job issit Rotfl
(05-05-2022, 11:44 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]looking what…dun haolian lah…looking for gardener job issit Rotfl

Cannot see ah. Need yr laobu permission ah..
(05-05-2022, 11:49 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot see ah. Need yr laobu permission ah..

牛屄  Laughter-13
(04-05-2022, 07:35 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]🏠 Lee Hsien Yang's freehold Caldecott Hill bungalow is being sold for S$13.25 million. 

➡️ https://bit.ly/381Rn57

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates

I don't know why this is news.  It's his private life.  Well, I guess it's because he is LKY's son plus the property is worth millions, and not a four room HDB flat.

But I would like to see him enter politics by standing for election.  Not just join PSP, in fact, he should consider leaving it after seeing its poor performance under LMW.  He can always stand as an independent...or form his own party.  If he believes that the government is not what it should be, then stand up and be heard.
(05-05-2022, 11:44 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]looking what…dun haolian lah…looking for gardener job issit Rotfl

The bigger the garden, the higher his salary.   Rotfl
(04-05-2022, 07:44 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Can retire happily. Big Grin

Well, he has retired liao.  His brother also can retire long ago.  His sister too.

But most important is now must have good health.

His sister may be rich, but her health is failing her.  Rather sad.