SG Talk

Full Version: 2 doses of Pfizer and 1 dose of Sinopharm, Notarise not updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 doses of Pfizer and 1 dose of Sinopharm, Notarise not updated

Last dose 3 months ago.

Is it purposely one?
I had 3 jabs sinopharm it was updated correctly.
Outside, for those with 2 doses of Pfizer, the clinics don't have Sinovac for 3rd dose. First 2 doses make someone lose strength. Only Sinopharm. The work of MOH-HSA.
(05-05-2022, 07:16 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]2 doses of Pfizer and 1 dose of Sinopharm, Notarise not updated

Last dose 3 months ago.

Is it purposely one?
Shouldn't be.

I had first 2 doses of Pfizer and my booster dose was Sinopharm on 1 Nov 2022.

My notarised vaccination certificate indicates all three.
(05-05-2022, 07:38 AM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't be.

I had first 2 doses of Pfizer and my booster dose was Sinopharm on 1 Nov 2022.

My notarised vaccination certificate indicates all three.

Ok! Thanks for the reply. Already emailed the pictures of all the 3 doses to them. Hope it is updated.
(05-05-2022, 07:39 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Ok! Thanks for the reply. Already emailed the pictures of all the 3 doses to them. Hope it is updated.
You should check with the centre where you had your Sinopharm dose. They are supposed to transmit the details of your vaccination to MOH.

I had mine at Raffles Medical.
It shows vaccinated but when trying to get the vaccine certificate, cannot get it.

Records not found

Do ensure you have provided accurate details and
completed the full recovery regimen.
(05-05-2022, 07:54 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]It shows vaccinated but when trying to get the vaccine certificate, cannot get it.

Records not found

Do ensure you have provided accurate details and
completed the full recovery regimen.
The Sinopharm provided by a private vendor - check with them. Must be some errors during the transmission of data to MOH.
(05-05-2022, 07:16 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]2 doses of Pfizer and 1 dose of Sinopharm, Notarise not updated

Last dose 3 months ago.

Is it purposely one?

Last dose 3 months ago.

Is it purposely one?

[Image: Screenshot-20220505-083457-Trace-Together.jpg]
I had 2 doses of Pitzer and 1 sinopharm. No issues with my records as shown fully vaccinated.