SG Talk

Full Version: member of Catholic order jailed 5 years for sexual offences against 2 teenage boys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Prominent member of Catholic order jailed 5 years for sexual offences against 2 teenage boys

The man had grown close to the teen victims, who were between 14 and 15 at the time, to the point that he had dined with one of their families.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3LOW5lt

@todayonlinesg
How come no name?
He was my Literature teacher and teacher in charge of the Military Band

Very prim and proper, stern even.... Thinking
(05-05-2022, 05:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]He was my Literature teacher and teacher in charge of the Military Band

You are only guessing since the courts didn’t allow the name to be mentioned.
(05-05-2022, 07:44 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]You are only guessing since the courts didn’t allow the name to be mentioned.

........ if you say so......... Big Grin

Anyway, he was a respected figure...
(05-05-2022, 05:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]He was my Literature teacher and teacher in charge of the Military Band

U cud have been the victim
(05-05-2022, 09:22 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]U cud have been the victim

Never imagined him to be that kind.  Anyway we were a rambunctious lot.  Not his kind.  Maybe those bapoks type he like Big Grin
(05-05-2022, 09:58 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Never imagined him to be that kind.  Anyway we were a rambunctious lot.  Not his kind.  Maybe those bapoks type he like Big Grin

Ur nemesis now busy switching between clones  Big Grin
(05-05-2022, 10:33 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Ur nemesis now busy switching between clones  Big Grin

Hmm…. The enemy of my enemy is considered my friend Big Grin
(05-05-2022, 10:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm…. The enemy of my enemy is considered my friend Big Grin

Frenemy... just opened a thread on LW's laopeh Big Grin

You just reveal more info about you
(05-05-2022, 09:16 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]........ if you say so......... Big Grin

Anyway, he was a respected figure...

Not so respected now  nudie
(05-05-2022, 10:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]You just reveal more info about you

Will some chiobu come and ravish me? Big Grin

I remember reading your bio.  Are you an old boy too? Big Grin
(05-05-2022, 10:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Not so respected now  nudie

That’s life.  Anyway who are we to judge.  Let him make peace with his God.
(05-05-2022, 10:42 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Frenemy... just opened a thread on LW's laopeh Big Grin

Laughing
Fcuking fcuked up school lor
(06-05-2022, 06:13 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Will some chiobu come and ravish me? Big Grin

Talent ever ready. Laughing
FA will go look for him Big Grin
who nowadays
men like young girls and boys

what's wrong
(06-05-2022, 06:13 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Will some chiobu come and ravish me? Big Grin

here got bio? yes old boy from CNA forum  Laughing
(06-05-2022, 06:25 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]That’s life.  Anyway who are we to judge.  Let him make peace with his God.

At least he face up his mistake and plead guilty.
(06-05-2022, 10:09 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]At least he face up his mistake and plead guilty.

Someone rat him or he went to the police to report himself? There is a difference... Repentance is internalized enlightenment not anything else...

I seriously don't get it why so many Catholics ministries have such sexual offences and then the entire thing about gay stuff etc. Didn't they read and study the Bible?
many cases reported before.  
  Catholic members' hobby.
(06-05-2022, 07:37 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...20-2668326

the chursch has a lot to  answer for...
and the archibishop's  apology is USELESS

should have reported this way earlier
in this  day and age stlll  think "therapy" will help?
literature teacher and military band.....

a certain brother Jason?
(06-05-2022, 08:28 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]who nowadays
men like young girls and boys

what's wrong

The way you put it seems so wrong.  Definitely no young boys… or folks of the same gender and girls need to be above a certain age to avoid the rotan  Laughing
Correct prefix but wrong name…