SG Talk

Full Version: Sharon Au quits job after her Paris home is burgled, re-evaluates her life there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sharon Au quits job after her Paris home is burgled, re-evaluates her life there https://bit.ly/3FKZoYv
How come this is news?
My God! Ali Baba & 40 Thieves cleaned out everything...
Old sourish meow meow Big Grin
At 40 still alone quickly get a man and settled down there or Sg lah....Live is short anytime can go lah...
Or a vibrator.
She stage her own buglary is it to gain some media exposure..think she want to return to act in TV la..
Used to act the seow charbor roles I remember
(14-05-2022, 08:01 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]She stage her own buglary is it to gain some media exposure..think she want to return to act in TV la..

I dun usually agrees with you but this one you could be right. It also dun make sense to quit her job when her home got burgled. Sounds like a moron to me. She should instead be looking to stay in a house with safer neighborhood and good security...... Rolleyes
(14-05-2022, 08:15 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Used to act the seow charbor roles I remember

Now also a bit short short i think...character la.

Actually the type of character acted on TV basically sum up that actor or actress character in real life one. The producer will pick him or her for the role that is likely his or her character
(14-05-2022, 08:15 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Used to act the seow charbor roles I remember

She is with placebo now
Next ads
(14-05-2022, 08:33 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]She is with placebo now

I think not his type.
Will Sharon be joining the free-for-all protest, riots and looting in Paris ? 

France now looks like the movie "Purge" coming true...Big Grin

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entert...life-there
Burglary in paris is common. Very lucky that she and her cat weren't hurt.
(14-05-2022, 07:45 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]How come this is news?

Old hag looking for attention and sympathy .... well, she chose to live in a slum country, so she has to deal with it
Can't find a white cat, black cat also can lah.
(14-05-2022, 07:51 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]At 40 still alone quickly get a man and settled down there or Sg lah....Live is short anytime can go lah...

She has been trying to hook AMTK mah!  Laughing
Used to see her and her mum at villa marina.
(14-05-2022, 07:51 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]At 40 still alone quickly get a man and settled down there or Sg lah....Live is short anytime can go lah...

But in SG cost of living is too high better stay single and enjoy life
Hope she got no depression after kena minor minor glass heart setbacks.
(06-07-2023, 11:06 AM)Right way Wrote: [ -> ]But in SG cost of living is too high better stay single and enjoy life

Marry a rich man lor! 

Can enjoy life to the fullest!  Laughing
(06-07-2023, 11:15 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Marry a rich man lor! 

Can enjoy life to the fullest!  Laughing

Possible when young. Now why rich man want to go for lao auntie?
(06-07-2023, 11:22 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Possible when young. Now why rich man want to go for lao auntie?

Still got chance .

Like this one :  Laughing

[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2...c7dc83a6eb]

(06-07-2023, 11:22 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Possible when young. Now why rich man want to go for lao auntie?

Men, regardless of their wealth, always prefer juicy fresh abalone .... why wan dried expired hum  
She better dun come back to SG, she sure go join AWARE and make people life difficult
(06-07-2023, 11:29 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Men, regardless of their wealth, always prefer juicy fresh abalone .... why wan dried expired hum  
She better dun come back to SG, she sure go join AWARE and make people life difficult

AWARE and Pink Dot?  Thinking

People like her cheeby to be unoccupied BTO flats

Can also rent out brand  new at a higher price
(06-07-2023, 11:35 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]AWARE and Pink Dot?  Thinking

Scary prospect, correct?
Her old auntie face and also not popular in sg, come back for what?
I suspect she is coming back for acting
Pages: 1 2