SG Talk

Full Version: why most pple still wear mask when outside..it it becos...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. they all love to lick lee sian long beckside becos he siad he is happy pple still wearing it

2. all are like sheep...after more than 26days of doing something the same..the brain says its normal ..eg ...or habit

3. too scared to get covid...so die die still wear mask even outside,,even pap says no need

which is the correct answer\

4. act as a anti or psychological social barrier...most singaporens are selfish..use mask to sheild from social interactions..most pple will quickly leave the country to 'avoid' pple during long holidays..
(14-05-2022, 12:24 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]1. they all love to lick lee sian long beckside becos he siad he is happy pple still wearing it

2. all are like sheep...after more than 26days of doing something the same..the brain says its normal ..eg ...or habit

3. too scared to get covid...so die die still wear mask even outside,,even pap says no need

4. act as a anti or psychological social barrier...most singaporens are selfish..use mask to sheild from social interactions..most pple will quickly leave the country to 'avoid' pple during long holidays..

My elderly mum doesn't want to be vax because of health issues. So I have to mask up whenever I'm outside.
To me this proves that the majority of people don't need to be reminded to mask on

It's the small minority that need to be constantly reminded - which cost everyone else millions of tax payers dollars to hire social distancing ambassadors
Its mostly troublsome to take out take in...and if half mask like opening the nose its quite itchy on my nose..thus i either take out all or put on all....but mostly half mask nia la even ordering food in hawker center...
Because I do not believe

any BS said by PAP

especially GKY and OYK are so stupid
(14-05-2022, 12:24 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]1. they all love to lick lee sian long beckside becos he siad he is happy pple still wearing it

You got " play out out smart by Greedy PAP " SEE your comments already know you been play round this why 61 percent still vote them.

DO NOTE PM lee is wanna open out relax the rules claim NO Need wear mask outside

BUT who knows a lot prefer to wear mask even outside

THAN Govt U turn claim " oh is a blessing people is doing social responsible " see what I mean here???

In fact people don't want to get infected unecessary and ' Troublesome " because Whenever you go in any indoor places or even inside a shop U have to wear mask.

People scare wait get Fine yet troublesome , so must well keep wearing.

Get what I mean here.

Why go hawker centre and coffeeshop still must wear mask leh?
I seldom wear but people like damn scare to walk past me.🤣🤣🤣
It is because when we need to wear masks, he said no need to wear when you are not sick. After he said that many people got covid and some in critical condition or died.

So now people dont trust him anymore. When he said no need to wear mask when outside, people will go the opposite way.

Once bitten twice shy
(14-05-2022, 04:01 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Why go hawker centre and coffeeshop still must wear mask leh?

Some people use mask to save money lah, no put lipstick or face powder, so they put on mask at all times nia.
(14-05-2022, 06:53 PM)Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]Some people use mask to save money lah, no put lipstick or face powder, so they put on mask at all times nia.

So true. After Covid I have revamped my wardrobe. Now I wear only Uniqlo when I’m out. So better mask up  Mad
I think I am addicted to wearing that protection. I feel very uncomfortable to walk past someone who is not wearing mask and I quickly pulled up my mask to cover up. These two years of living in fear of the covid had caused me to have a phobia that everyone is a likely covid carrier that can spread the bug to me...... Rolleyes
They r attacking your medicine box Urine
You must learn well
(15-05-2022, 03:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I think I am addicted to wearing that protection. I feel very uncomfortable to walk past someone who is not wearing mask and I quickly pulled up my mask to cover up. These two years of living in fear of the covid had caused me to have a phobia that everyone is a likely covid carrier that can spread the bug to me...... Rolleyes

so most pple are paranoid after 2 yrs 
it is 'psychologically' 'safer' to wear a mask

so the 'psy-op' the bad guy come up was very successful
psy-op or psychological operation was successful
into scaring the 'sheeple' to comply
https://www.rand.org/topics/psychological-warfare.html
I stare daggers at the unmasked Big Grin
(15-05-2022, 06:57 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]so most pple are paranoid after 2 yrs 
it is 'psychologically' 'safer' to wear a mask

so the 'psy-op' the bad guy come up was very successful
psy-op or psychological operation was successful
into scaring the 'sheeple' to comply
https://www.rand.org/topics/psychological-warfare.html

I might need to see a psychiatrist to undo that paranoid. Hope PAP will set up something like those vaccination centers filled with psychiatrists to provide free mental wellness treatment as my phobia is likely caused by their intensive scare propaganda....... Rolleyes
These psychiatrists should have nice legs and not wear any panties Big Grin
(15-05-2022, 07:51 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I might need to see a psychiatrist to undo that paranoid. Hope PAP will set up something like those vaccination centers filled with psychiatrists to provide free mental wellness treatment as my phobia is likely caused by their intensive scare propaganda....... Rolleyes

so most pple have be 'traumatised' these 2 yrs with their fake media propaganda
and they dont even know it

its like wat david icke always say
u become the 'prison guards'..whenever someone 'deviate' from the 'norm'..the 'traumatised prison guards' will beat them back into the cell/cage..

so now pap already open the prison doors
only a few dare to step out of the prison

maybe u can do a kind of visual meditation
where
u find yourself in a prison
you walk along the long corridor
both left and right are prison cells
u walk to the end
and open the gate
u walk out into the bight sun light outside
There was a guy in my neighborhood who never put on the mask. Nothing happened to him because he was always in the neighborhood and did not go to the shopping centre and other crowded public places.
I don’t put on the mask now outdoors by the way.
Nothing happens..
The correct word is PSYCHOSIS
need to use a pamper over their faces
YOU must not tell them off.
It is a disease of the Mind.
(15-05-2022, 08:55 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]The correct word is PSYCHOSIS
need to use a pamper over their faces
YOU must not tell them off.
It is a disease of the Mind.

They want to put on is their biz. None of my biz.
They want to jab and jab is their biz.
But these people want to spread their paranoia to me, therefore I avoid them.
(15-05-2022, 08:17 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]so most pple have be 'traumatised' these 2 yrs with their fake media propaganda
and they dont even know it

its like wat david icke always say
u become the 'prison guards'..whenever someone 'deviate' from the 'norm'..the 'traumatised prison guards' will beat them back into the cell/cage..

so now pap already open the prison doors
only a few dare to step out of the prison

maybe u can do a kind of visual meditation
where
u find yourself in a prison
you walk along the long corridor
both left and right are prison cells
u walk to the end
and open the gate
u walk out into the bight sun light outside

Most humans are easy to condition through ignorance and fear, that’s the way it is. What do humans actually know? Suspect they know little but talk a lot.
Majority wear because they are sensible to be enlightened it does prevent them from infected with the virus to the minimal as well as protecting their love ones. The people's life become happier unlike being thru coerce and intimidating practice without sincere any assurance where one moment only sick wear mask, another moment all must put on mask .
don’t want to be seen carrying a few ntuc plastic bags crossing the road la! Wabiang how unglam can it be…
Even now, several thousands cases everyday...dead serious.
Mask is min protection esp in crowded , n non ventilation areas
(15-05-2022, 12:23 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]Even now, several thousands cases everyday...dead serious.
Mask is min protection esp in crowded , n non ventilation areas

since everybody still wear mask indoor/outdoor
these several thousands cases also got wear mask one lah
so that mean mask dont work
but give you a false sense of security