SG Talk

Full Version: Just now CH 8 show that HK movie is nice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
in fact I watched 3 rd time liao.
Nice meh. I catch no balls. But maybe because I'm doing some other thing at the same time.
(15-05-2022, 01:02 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice meh. I catch no balls. But maybe because I'm doing some other thing at the same time.

Actually I like this type of movie , the script how it been written in the sense on the surface you look like " complicated catch no ball but in fact later than you will understand slowly till the end. "

Same apply for Hollywood movies.
(15-05-2022, 12:51 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]in fact I watched 3 rd time liao.

What is so nice about this movie?
(15-05-2022, 12:51 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]in fact I watched 3 rd time liao.

Taiwanese drama 金家好媳婦 is better lah!
I thought only 80 year old uncle still watch old movies on ch8?

younger people use tv box to watch.

plenty of movies, including new one.
Outdated one.
(15-05-2022, 08:59 AM)FangFang Wrote: [ -> ]Outdated one.

It is free you still want indated one....... Big Grin

摩登如来神掌?
Title?

Most old HK movies on YouTube already.
(15-05-2022, 09:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Title?

Most old HK movies on YouTube already.

This one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN94V4GwYH0
(15-05-2022, 08:55 AM)drgn Wrote: [ -> ]I thought only 80 year old uncle still watch old movies on ch8?

younger people use tv box to watch.

plenty of movies, including new one.

For me I SEE FIRST , if programs/movies/dramas suck on CH 8 I will not watch or even follow

MOST of it i don't watch much because it SUCKS and Propoagenda promote PAP stuffs etc
(15-05-2022, 06:25 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Taiwanese drama 金家好媳婦 is better lah!

the best actress is the mother who was an ex mp learn fr her how to twist n turn n win u over,super qualities of a politican
(15-05-2022, 06:25 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Taiwanese drama 金家好媳婦 is better lah!

Bro, long time no see my favorite Xie Ming Ming liao. Lately those Taiwanese dramas the actresses not chio leh...... Big Grin
(15-05-2022, 12:18 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, long time no see my favorite Xie Ming Ming laio. Lately those Taiwanese dramas the actresses not chio leh...... Big Grin

Xie ming ming so so

the current one that MP son wife and assistant not bad and that CEO of the bride shop.
(15-05-2022, 12:18 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, long time no see my favorite Xie Ming Ming liao. Lately those Taiwanese dramas the actresses not chio leh...... Big Grin

yah, she's very chio. My fav.
(15-05-2022, 12:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]yah, she's very chio. My fav.

So far Only 3 caught my eyes

that MP son wife and that assistant

lastly that CEO of the bride shop.
(15-05-2022, 12:18 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, long time no see my favorite Xie Ming Ming liao. Lately those Taiwanese dramas the actresses not chio leh...... Big Grin

I think now lots of new faces liao lah!
(15-05-2022, 01:55 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]I think now lots of new faces liao lah!

Don't look at faces, look at meow meow lah! Big Grin
that assistant for the CEO Bride shop one also look not bad.
(15-05-2022, 07:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]that assistant for the CEO Bride shop one also look not bad.

Funny, all those actresses you say chio look like man leh...... Rolleyes
(15-05-2022, 07:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]that assistant for the CEO Bride shop one also look not bad.

Her name is 趙麗莎 and the CEO 執行長 is 金倩倩 lah!

The only Taiwanese serial I ever watched was some serial with the iconic song “I ask sky” some 12 years ago Big Grin
(16-05-2022, 07:33 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]The only Taiwanese serial I ever watched was some serial with the iconic song “I ask sky” some 12 years ago Big Grin

That's Ai if I remember correctly...... Big Grin
(16-05-2022, 07:52 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]That's Ai if I remember correctly...... Big Grin

Ahhhh yes that’s right  Heart
(16-05-2022, 07:33 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]The only Taiwanese serial I ever watched was some serial with the iconic song “I ask sky” some 12 years ago Big Grin

none of the taiwanese drama can beat hk ones
(16-05-2022, 09:54 AM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]none of the taiwanese drama can beat hk ones

each got their " own charisma " I should say

Taiwanese drama always on " family matters, debate, this and that " in fact same for K Drama but K Drama is not just only on " family matters, got others too "

HK ones always those deal with Police, triad, gangsters one which many will tend to watch
(16-05-2022, 09:54 AM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]none of the taiwanese drama can beat hk ones

HK ones lousy I hate very much lah!
Pages: 1 2