SG Talk

Full Version: More than half of stallholders at Toa Payoh kopitiam pull out after rent doubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More than half of stallholders at Toa Payoh kopitiam pull out after rent doubles

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/38uEzV9

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
Maybe instead of going for renovation all stalls and owner will now operate as a co-operative
to take out rivals in term of good foods services and prices.
Shared labors hard works will benefit. U can even buy and sell your equity in the cooperative
The present format cannot work due to sotong
we cannot wait until one of the tentacles cup deeply into the flesh.
Already we reach CBDC beri close to Human Demise.
(15-05-2022, 02:09 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe instead of going for renovation all stalls and owner will now operate as a co-operative
Shared labors hard works will benefit. U can even buy and sell your equity in the cooperative

Nonsense " renovation " is just an excuse to increase rental.
Look at MY , thailand, Taiwan , their hawkers, even coffeeshop got keep renovate or not?
IMPORTANT is STILL foods is it nice and of course the PRICE.
(15-05-2022, 02:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Nonsense " renovation " is just an excuse to increase rental.
Look at MY , thailand, Taiwan , their hawkers, even coffeeshop got keep renovate or not?

These are hard times indeed....
(15-05-2022, 02:13 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]These are hard times indeed....

funny is our side wanna copy Thailand, TW Night market yet cannot make it.

AGAIN HIGH RENTAL
(15-05-2022, 02:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]funny is our side wanna copy Thailand, TW Night market yet cannot make it.

AGAIN HIGH RENTAL

We should have trannies here too to spice up the competition Big Grin
Market supply demand , 101 simple econs...
U dont want, there r alsays others mist willing to pay a higher price.
In biz , there is no charity, or sympathy...either u live or the owner will go bankrupt
Not to mention citizens only given $100 CDC vouchers. With rental increase food price increase also.

Pap think the given $100 is bigger than cow car chian(牛车蓮)
(15-05-2022, 01:57 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]More than half of stallholders at Toa Payoh kopitiam pull out after rent doubles

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/38uEzV9

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

(15-05-2022, 02:09 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe instead of going for renovation all stalls and owner will now operate as a co-operative
we cannot wait until one of the tentacles cup deeply into the flesh.
Already we reach CBDC beri close to Human Demise.

Every time got renovation means food prices sure go up one lah! No need to say one lah!
let me ask you a SIMPLE Logic what make you go that coffeeshop, that hawker inside to eat their foods?

Obviously FIRST the foods not bad next price is reasonable

WHO CARE Your coffeeshop renovate nice nice or got air con whatever nonsense. What table and chair nicer , toilet cleaner blah blah

people go out eat is First foods nice to eat? and Price is it reasonable come Neighbourhood coffeeshops.

You want air con, nice nice got comfort obviously is food courts at shopping mall or you have that mood of course is atas resturants

We have to draw a line here Coffeeshop is coffeeshop
(15-05-2022, 02:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Nonsense " renovation " is just an excuse to increase rental.

Cannot compare Singapore with other countries lah! We are the best liao lah!
(15-05-2022, 02:19 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot compare Singapore with other countries lah! We are the best liao lah!

Bro walaneh how are you? Big Grin
(15-05-2022, 02:19 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot compare Singapore with other countries lah! We are the best liao lah!

LOL what the use ? Nice coffeeshop but inside the hawkers provide EXPENSIVE Hawker foods due to renovation?? Worst the foods sucks.
(15-05-2022, 02:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]let me ask you a SIMPLE Logic what make you go that coffeeshop, that hawker inside to eat their foods?

Obviously FIRST the foods not bad next price is reasonable

WHO CARE Your coffeeshop renovate nice nice or got air con whatever nonsense. What table and chair nicer , toilet cleaner blah blah

people go out eat is First foods nice to eat? and Price is it reasonable come Neighbourhood coffeeshops.

You want air con, nice nice got comfort obviously is food courts at shopping mall or you have that mood of course is atas resturants

We have to draw a line here Coffeeshop is coffeeshop

Don't forget there's always a ChengHooLang behind the scene lah! They said then count lah!
(15-05-2022, 02:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]LOL what the use ? Nice coffeeshop but inside the hawkers provide EXPENSIVE Hawker foods due to renovation?? Worst the foods sucks.

Did you check the licence from where or not? If you see NEA or SFA that means ChengHooLang behind liao lah!
(15-05-2022, 02:24 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Did you check the licence from where or not? If you see NEA or SFA that means ChengHooLang behind liao lah!
You mean all those that upped prices are due to ChengHooLang behind ah? Sounds like we are having bandits running the country........ Rolleyes
Tats why I never agree coffeeshop be sold to private and big organization. What is the point you made one profit using taxpayers money but affecting the whole population's basic needs forever ?
(15-05-2022, 02:18 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention citizens only given $100 CDC vouchers. With rental increase food price increase also.

Pap think the given $100 is bigger than cow car chian(牛车蓮)

Those coffee shop owners are suckers

think recipients use it for for ONE & ONLY stall food all the time? 

Food not healthy and worse, expensive nowadays

Use once a week enough
(15-05-2022, 02:17 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]Market supply demand , 101 simple econs...
U dont want, there r alsays others mist willing to pay a higher price.
In biz , there is no charity, or sympathy...either u live or the owner will go bankrupt

You see PAP Ministers salary 

defy Demand and supply?
we r like frogs slow cook nono how to jump
i check Sotongs register we have 2 in the Foundation days as trustees anglo-american pilgrim where sotongs mentor was delicately holded by Xi as he walked
those 2 now hard to find due to block but the now registers more like 4 or 5 as students of Klaus schwab.
i too was a student at Bra basah rd national library studying wat is Barter. My mentor were those books.
IAM a veteran of drink kopi for suspect money laundering came out tingkuakua. meaning escape could not nail me
Intention was real bolat.
(15-05-2022, 02:29 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]You mean all those that upped prices are due to ChengHooLang behind ah? Sounds like we are having bandits running the country........ Rolleyes

How can you say they are "bandits" leh? You forgot liao meh? During Circuit Breaker period all hawker centres and coffeeshops must lock down all no business leh! ChengHooLang gave them lots of money $9000 or more leh! Now payback time mah!