SG Talk

Full Version: Man Allegedly Assaulted ‘Coz He Was Slow While Using the ATM at Geylang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man Allegedly Assaulted ‘Coz He Was Slow While Using the ATM at Geylang

👉🏻 https://goodyfeed.com/man-assaulted-slow...ylang/amp/

For more informative & entertaining contents, follow @goodyfeedsg
I dont think its becos slow. Some idiots I saw was check account balance first....print out balance. Then insert card again....and thinking how much should withdraw.

The worst I encountered was a woman carrying about 5 different cards and inserting to check balance....I walked away after a few mins!
Noticed many people are very self centred, while there’s a long queue at ATM, the person takes own sweet time, slowly keys in pin, slowly checks his or her phone, slowly enters the amount, it takes a long time…then when everything is done, he/she slowly put me the ATM card and cash to the wallet and stands in front of ATM checking the receipt for a minute or two, totally ignoring people waiting behind.
Often at FairPrice cash payment counters you encounter this type of assholes also..... Rolleyes
can it be our huge population and only two atm around. maybe atm must increase to 5 machine at one spot, no need to q so long
(15-05-2022, 03:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Often at FairPrice cash payment counters you encounter this type of assholes also..... Rolleyes

And then there are those paying with vouchers or points. The cashier got to count one by one and sometimes loliloso with the cashier.
(15-05-2022, 02:55 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think its becos slow. Some idiots I saw was check account balance first....print out balance. Then insert card again....and thinking how much should withdraw.

The worst I encountered was a woman carrying about 5 different cards and inserting to check balance....I walked away after a few mins!

Some depositing money into handfull of accounts like they are own the ATM machine.
Must have a time limit for each account holder, say max 10 mins
(15-05-2022, 03:22 PM)jus4lucky Wrote: [ -> ]can it be our huge population and only two atm around. maybe atm must increase to 5 machine at one spot, no need to q so long
Bala took away many ATMs. no body can say anything.
(15-05-2022, 02:55 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think its becos slow. Some idiots I saw was check account balance first....print out balance. Then insert card again....and thinking how much should withdraw.

I thot you Rinco trained?  Why never beat her up? Thinking
No matter what, if you whack people, you will be in trouble.

Many inconsiderate people around. It is a social problem. We are far from a gracious society.

Tahan lah. What to do?
(15-05-2022, 06:34 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I thot you Rinco trained?  Why never beat her up? Thinking

Got FIBUA trained or not?
Sometimes it can be very testing. 
Can encounter all these in public places. 
Just this morning, at food centre. 
One fellow was watching loud video from  phone.
Self centered.  Bo chap. 
Me and my right type. 
If cannot tahan, just walk away. 
Not worth and not right to lay hand.
(15-05-2022, 06:46 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Got FIBUA trained or not?

Walaneh also another pai kia.  SMM trained Big Grin
(15-05-2022, 06:56 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Walaneh also another pai kia.  SMM trained Big Grin

Now is Cheekopehman...... Big Grin
Because DBS, etc banks pushing " online banking go clear cut down numbers of ATM ".

Come on, is not everyone into this. A lot still prefer to pay HARD CASH thus need to go ATM withdraw money.

I noticed this, number of ATM cut down , left only two or 3 of course the Q become long when come people want to withdraw HARD Cash.
(15-05-2022, 06:56 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Walaneh also another pai kia.  SMM trained Big Grin

He is also CB Leaf trained
Maybe need a fast print out statement first and proceed withdrawal faster
(15-05-2022, 06:58 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]He is also CB Leaf trained

Laughing