SG Talk

Full Version: 黄埔通道巴刹关闭整修有居民摊主不满
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
黄埔通道巴刹关闭整修有居民摊主不满
https://www.8world.com/singapore/whampoa-market-1808996
Last time those stalls on wheels and trolley is still the best
不满? 那就移民啊。 讲那么多干嘛?
Why because rental and food prices will go up
After renovating, price sure go up! Big Grin
Haha...citizens kpkb while foreigners eat at restaurants bo dai chee very affordable
Kpkb but in the end still..

Long live PAP! Long live PAP! Huat ah!!!
Renovation as I mention is a " myth " got reason to increase price.

You see those hawker, etc after renovation so how? Nothing special, hawker STILL A hawker, food court still a Food court.

STILL Price and Foods are the two main core thing.
(17-05-2022, 01:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Renovation as I mention is a " myth " got reason to increase price.

You see those hawker, etc after renovation so how? Nothing special, hawker STILL A hawker, food court still a Food court.

That is right. Reno for what?
(17-05-2022, 08:26 AM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]Why because rental and food prices will go up

(17-05-2022, 08:53 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]After renovating, price sure go up! Big Grin

Prepare for more expensive food liao lah!
(17-05-2022, 01:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Renovation as I mention is a " myth " got reason to increase price.

I think they are renovating every existing hawker centre liao lah! All food prices up soon liao lah!
The authorities have to justify strongly the UNESCO Hawker Centre heritage recognition.

If HCs get wiped out or collapse, it will be a laughing stock for SG.

HCs will be a permanent feature here, thus the ongoing expansion and renovation.
(17-05-2022, 05:47 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]The authorities have to justify strongly the UNESCO Hawker Centre heritage recognition.

If HCs get wiped out or collapse, it will be a laughing stock for SG.

HCs will be a permanent feature here, thus the ongoing expansion and renovation.

They are building more new hawker centres and upgrading existing ones lah!
(17-05-2022, 03:53 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]That is right. Reno for what?

Yea rah, Sometimes don't know how people think
funny whereas Singaporeans some rush go in JB , MY eat cheap hawker foods yet the place is run down, etc yet why people still go?
Obviously foods is good and price is cheap
(17-05-2022, 05:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]I think they are renovating every existing hawker centre liao lah! All food prices up soon liao lah!

I see the news yesterday on TV AGAIN Claim give Hawkers " rebate of rental free for some months "

SO ? in the end price for the foods surely increase due to so call " renovated " so increase rental price

don't forget GST kick in next year beside currently inflation of foods ingredients etc