SG Talk

Full Version: WHY DOES NTUC FAIRPRICE NEED TO ISSUE 7YR BOND AT 3.75% /
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
minimum sub is 250k
fairprice is overloaded w cash it is a cash collection compamy.
how these people on top get paid?
https://www.ntuc.org.sg/wps/portal/up2/h...lcommittee
Still got tons of these civil servants below them

look that their nice building at shenton way there , that NTUC logo up there in line with DBS , UOB , etc
Good question. The investor becomes the creditor to make it difficult for NTUC to liquidate? Guaranteed investment returns by two usual methods. Also, cannot sell off without paying the guaranteed returns unless PAP use tax payers money to pump in more money?
(17-05-2022, 12:33 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Good question. The investor becomes the creditor to make it difficult for NTUC to liquidate? Guaranteed investment returns by two usual methods. Also, cannot sell off without paying the guaranteed returns unless PAP use tax payers money to pump in more money?

Tax Payers money, Public funds .....if you noticed the current PAP just like to spend and spend than claim Oh due to high cost this and that but why they never figure themselves their planning so far works ?

Just go slowly recall back how many plans work how many fail ever since LHL is PM.
Millions of $$$ go to make lazy bums bums fat fat , can work but got lots of excuses not to evade work.

Dont believe me...then pls go to kidney foundation to see all yr fatty fatty bum folks there, happily chatting away.
(17-05-2022, 10:14 PM)Reddishday Wrote: [ -> ]NTUC desperate liao?

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...e-till-120

u cant enjoy when at age >80yrs old 
what the use of hving 1 million at age 90
I feel kinda " weird " just yesterday or so , saw Mainstream news on CH 8

there is one news claim a lot go buy travel insurance since now open out.

One weird thing they never claim that insurance company is " NTUC INCOME "
which they show people in the place which clearly show is NTUC INCOME

I mean why they mention the word " NTUC "
instead claim " insurance company "