SG Talk

Full Version: Seem like foreign wife willing to have more babies than local wife???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed my friend , those with foreign wife happen to have 3 babies or 4 whereas with local wife , either 1 or 2 .
(18-05-2022, 10:09 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed my friend , those with foreign wife happen to have 3 babies or 4 whereas with local wife , either 1 or 2 .

Not true lah. Depends on the couple. I also have friends with local wives who have 3 children
(18-05-2022, 10:49 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Not true lah. Depends on the couple. I also have friends with local wives who have 3 children

I thought maybe due to " expenses " this is not just SG problem also other countries,

expensive milk baby power etc etc
(18-05-2022, 10:09 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed my friend , those with foreign wife happen to have 3 babies or 4 whereas with local wife , either 1 or 2 .

Maybe they want SG citizenship mah!
(18-05-2022, 10:52 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe they want SG citizenship mah!

I think so , I heard rumours if got baby more faster to get Pink IC for the wife.
those haven't get , always in " PR status ".
(18-05-2022, 10:51 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I thought maybe due to " expenses " this is not just SG problem also other countries,

expensive milk baby power etc etc

Some want to have less children so that they can give more to the child. Others have more children, either they can afford it or they just like children. Just give their children a simple life. There's no right or wrong.
(18-05-2022, 10:55 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Some want to have less children so that they can give more to the child. Others have more children, either they can afford it or they just like children. Just give their children a simple life. There's no right or wrong.

true but I do noticed come foreign wife, they willing to have more babies than local wife who at most tell u hubby max 2 that it.
(18-05-2022, 10:59 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]true but I do noticed come foreign wife, they willing to have more babies than local wife who at most tell u hubby max 2 that it.

Maybe foreign wives have higher sex drive than local women?  Thinking 
Of course both party enjoys , the husband and the foreign wife. Laughing
(18-05-2022, 10:53 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I think so , I heard rumours if got baby more faster to get Pink IC for the wife.
those haven't get , always in " PR status ".

They make children for Singapore men so must give them SG citizenship mah!
(18-05-2022, 10:49 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Not true lah. Depends on the couple. I also have friends with local wives who have 3 children

What he said is true.

In general...and I repeat, in general, foreign wives tend to make more babies than local wives.

You are arguing by quoting exceptions.

Local men married atb or vietbu who are either less educated or who cannot get professional level work because they cannot speak English proficiently.  They tend to become housewives or do low ses jobs, and therefore like our grandmother's time, they become homemakers...and make babies.

Local women.....truckloads of the from poly and university.  They work in PME jobs, earn easily $5K and above, and are not willing to give up their earning power for children.  Once they have children (physically born, can hold them, cuddle them), maybe their maternal instinct will kick in, and MAYBE they might give up their job for the baby(ies).  But before they have them, their minds make all the decisions, not their heart.  So, they say no to babies, and since there is no baby there to tug at their maternal instinct, the years pass by quickly, they make career progression, and our TFR stays low, and we just have to import FTs....
(18-05-2022, 11:26 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]What he said is true.

In general...and I repeat, in general, foreign wives tend to make more babies than local wives.

You are arguing by quoting exceptions.

Local men married atb or vietbu who are either less educated or who cannot get professional level work because they cannot speak English proficiently.  They tend to become housewives or do low ses jobs, and therefore like our grandmother's time, they become homemakers...and make babies.

Local women.....truckloads of the from poly and university.  They work in PME jobs, earn easily $5K and above, and are not willing to give up their earning power for children.  Once they have children (physically born, can hold them, cuddle them), maybe their maternal instinct will kick in, and MAYBE they might give up their job for the baby(ies).  But before they have them, their minds make all the decisions, not their heart.  So, they say no to babies, and since there is no baby there to tug at their maternal instinct, the years pass by quickly, they make career progression, and our TFR stays low, and we just have to import FTs....

Not say all atb or vietbu who are either less educated , this friend of mine his vietnam wife work in office deal with paper works means at least she is educated