SG Talk

Full Version: FOREIGNER STRUGGLING TO FIND JOB IN SG, ASKS WHY SOME S'POREANS ANGRY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FOREIGNER STRUGGLING TO FIND JOB IN SG, ASKS WHY SOME S'POREANS ANGRY

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=50673
SG small island with 5 plus million people. High cost of living and Singaporeans of course angry if rice bowl is being snatch by foreigners
(21-05-2022, 08:32 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]SG small island with 5 plus million people. High cost of living and Singaporeans of course angry if rice bowl is being snatch by foreigners

Singapore is too small and cannot provide all FTs with jobs. But this guy could be a Real Top 1% Talent Govt would love to have. Maybe they could open up some slots for Maximum 12 Months Temporary work pass just for fresh graduates and regardless whatever happens, he must leave after 365 days instead?
(21-05-2022, 08:20 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]FOREIGNER STRUGGLING TO FIND JOB IN SG, ASKS WHY SOME S'POREANS ANGRY

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=50673

Tell them ALL to balek kampong lah! I don't welcome them here lah!
Finally, all local and foreigner complainting same issue for what ?
I too struggling to find a job...
(21-05-2022, 09:23 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]I too struggling to find a job...

Chase that foreigner away and take his job lah!
I lazy to find job...maybe July or August come after my June MOH CONTRACT ENDS....hope to find flexible job like work 3 days per week or just work 6 hour daily type...money not issue. But must be enjoyable.
(21-05-2022, 09:12 AM)FangFang Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, all local and foreigner complainting same issue for what ?

Actually why Foreigners are complaining in our country. Govt has owed them a living, too?
if the hiring mgr or it's ceo is of your same kind, then you shouldn't have much problem getting hired.
we have many who brought their whole kampong here, and they are still begin commended for their good job.
nationality and quota are not a problem at all, here, they issue toilet papers to have their numbers look ok.
i think even if many sg are tulan, i think they also bo pian wor.
Sounds like he was deceived by PAP

Having an education here must guarantee a job for them, too?

Because of what Ong YK said in Nov 2016

then he should ask PAP, lah.
Local complain still reasonable but foreigner abit weird
I speak for myself..
Even a very senior PG is still working , still got so many job offers...but just no energy stamina to run about n hold meetings.
Wat a shame shame to see so many choosy lazy bums bums around...wat sort of values yr patents n family tree, ancestors taught u...sheer disgrace to our race.
Telling u...the moment u r not optimising using all yr senses n faculties, all organs, inside out from top to toe, u will degenerate v fast , n with low immunity , all sorts of geriatric diseases from head toe will come attacking.
(21-05-2022, 04:07 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]I speak for myself..
Even a very senior PG is still working , still got so many job offers...but just no energy stamina to run about n hold meetings.
Wat a shame shame to see so many choosy lazy bums bums around...wat sort of values yr patents n family tree, ancestors taught u...sheer disgrace to our race.
Telling u...the moment u r not optimising using all yr senses n faculties, all organs, inside out from top to toe, u will degenerate v fast , n with low immunity , all sorts of geriatric diseases from head toe will come attacking.

You are deceived by PAP, too

Especially Shoot blank Queen who is an idioit

Do not be misled by them like the 61% 

Companies do not want locals 

even if they have 60% or 80% job fit

I applied to more than 50 nonsensical and 300 relevant jobs

[Image: My-application-SGUnited-jobs.png]
cannot let foreigner stay more then max 4 years. let other have a chance.
Did we sent a wrong message to international students in the first place??

If you compare to US, UK, Australia, NZ and more, the policies are clear.. You can come here to study, but after study, u cannot work in the country, unless you are damn good.

How come Sinkie land send out a message to international student that you can come here to study, and get a job easily?? This is something Sinkie land has to reflect on..
(21-05-2022, 04:57 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Did we sent a wrong message to international students in the first place??

If you compare to US, UK, Australia, NZ and more, the policies are clear.. You can come here to study, but after study, u cannot work in the country, unless you are damn good.

How come Sinkie land send out a message to international student that you can come here to study, and get a job easily?? This is something Sinkie land has to reflect on..

Base in what foreigners told me

PAP did not send any wrong message

it is loud & clear that any FS upon graduation from Poly/ Uni

MOE generates a "Official Letter" to state that

FS is eligible to be converted from FS to FT

with Employment Pass

This "Official Letter" can be used to sort of threaten Employers

and showed during interview, lah
(21-05-2022, 05:05 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Base in what foreigners told me

with Employment Pass

Employment Pass minimum salary will be $5000. Which company will pay a fresh diploma holder $5000. Not many degree holder managed to get a $5000 salary job.
(21-05-2022, 05:05 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Base in what foreigners told me

with Employment Pass

This "Official Letter" can be used to sort of threaten Employers

and showed during interview, lah
Then FS go and take it up with MOE loh.. and not kao pei at the forum..
(21-05-2022, 05:10 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]Employment Pass minimum salary will be $5000. Which company will pay a fresh diploma holder $5000. Not many degree holder managed to get a $5000 salary job.

I asked HR before this same question

Cannot hire them with S-pass, meh?

Cheaper and can save money for Company 

but HR did not reply

But for the FS, their Eyes on Top of their forehead

because PAP depend on them so much to rob our jobs

(21-05-2022, 04:57 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Did we sent a wrong message to international students in the first place??

Even  students have upper and low class in our system where they form the upper class now with such Entitlement mindset.
Just dig up some news

Even Philippines know how to protect their own people

Unlike PaP who betrays us

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1112812/fo...categories
A job is a job, better than no job, hunger is unbearable
B a cleaner lah n slowly work yr way up ...everything depends on yr attitude . Half full half empty. Nobody owes them a living ..life goes on n on
(22-05-2022, 05:36 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]A job is a job, better than no job, hunger is unbearable
B a cleaner lah n slowly work yr way up ...everything depends on yr attitude . Half full  half empty. Nobody owes them a living ..life goes on n on

Then why does PAP owe foreign students a living?

Double Standards again.

Chan CS even can say HALF Truth and issue Blank Cheque that

FTs rob our job can replace us to build our economy while foreigners gain more from it ( Jan 2020)